Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Stop making yourselves anxious and angry by just waiting for Lana to do something each minute. You have to have something better to do lmao

you'd be surprised :lmao: :lmao: :defeated:

well we have mileys new track to look forward to next week so that's cool :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can the artist release his album without a preorder? i mean his fans can buy his album and listen to it immeaditly ?

or nobody did this before

Is this a joke

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

please don't be mean

im asking a question bc i have no idea about this

and most of u stan multi artists that's why am asking cuz you know better than me

i don't think an artist has to have a pre order, i'm just guessing though, i could be wrong :)

please don't be mean

im asking a question bc i have no idea about this

and most of u stan multi artists that's why am asking cuz you know better than me

Have you heard of someone called Beyoncé?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

why do people feel the need to be rude for no reason... can you not answer any question without using sarcasm

this site is crawling with shady twinks

why do people feel the need to be rude for no reason... can you not answer any question without using sarcasm

I told him I have no idea about other artists and he still wants to be mean with me

Never mind, I'm sorry again

:smile3:

I told him I have no idea about other artists and he still wants to be mean with me

lol its not your fault, i dont get mad at people for not knowing a singer

pNjWdpc.png

Where was anyone mean to you... How can anyone function with this level of sensitivity

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

waitting for it to leak i think Love leaks ruined her lust for her fans :defeated:

There's no way of it leaking. Literally all she said was the album title and that it would be out this Spring. Idgi. Like where is it already this is annoying