Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

sometimes i think that lana is fucking tired of everything else she just wants to drop this album out, get married and have babies bye music life

Yeah I def feel like she has been wanting kids lately. I really hope that she continues to make music no matter what. That probably sounds selfish but :(

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Yeah I def feel like she has been wanting kids lately. I really hope that she continues to make music no matter what. That probably sounds selfish but :(

lol half the pictures of her recently she's holding a baby maybe she's going into politics

ill wait for you babe, its all i do babe, you dont come through babe, 

you sometimes do when your stans leak your stuff because they are impatient assholes but i dont mind take all the time needed 

cause im pretty even if i dont cry oohhhhhhhhhh

She can have a baby and still record songs, as demonstrated by Gwen Stefani.  :hooker:

if lana wants to stop her music career, she maybe is just waiting for a reason [family] to stop, she doesn't make the type "married, kids and singer", maybe she is, maybe she isn't

of course a woman can have a baby and still record songs, beyonce (+ shout out to her making that beautiful thing presentation at grammy's) and adele are here to prove it too 

also:

every damn album looks like her last album 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm here struggling with Biology and Chemistry but these tumblr stans are out making fake album tracklists... like put your time to use and do my homework for me.

giphy.gif

wish someone could do my math test to enter university

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

In my view music is about passion and creativity. I felt passion and creativity in OTTR, VG, BE, SOC, WC, AD, TBD and even in Love. LFL has no passion and creativity: what we have instead is lazy lyrics, repetitive music and the biggest problem is that LFL is the title track and one of the lead singles which magnifies these shortcomings. LFL was ridiculed today in The Guardian and unfortunately Lana and her work was ridiculed too. Love and LFL are from different planets and I don't expect any coherence this era. Everybody is talking about our meltdown but the real meltdown is Lana's. Maybe I'm not the best judge of behavior but she seems to me depressed as ever, she tries hard to play the grining, happy girl but I don't buy it. I rather believe that she's having a meltdown again than she didn't even tried to present to her fans her new music (again). It's not about the photoshoots anymore and the insipid interviews, there is such disconnect between these and her casual or public apperances that I'm not really interested anymore. What I want from her is to sing live, to PERFORM her music, I want to see that she believes in her work and she proudly sings her NEW songs

I think Lana made 2 projects... One without her personallity (remember her managers post a photo that she was recording some tottaly new for her) and another with a intense personality (Love, Yosemith) and LFL is a mix of both projects.. Something of the first, a little of the second one...  :hooker:

Lust For Dead   large.gif