Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

There's no way of it leaking. Literally all she said was the album title and that it would be out this Spring. Idgi. Like where is it already this is annoying

Remmber

''when im in the middle of making a record'' 

why do people feel the need to be rude for no reason... can you not answer any question without using sarcasm

this site is crawling with shady twinks

I told him I have no idea about other artists and he still wants to be mean with me

Never mind, I'm sorry again

lol its not your fault, i dont get mad at people for not knowing a singer

Oh calm the hell down. If you're crying your eyes out because of some minor sarcasm, then you need to hit that log out button and see a therapist.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm normally not the kind of person to say this, but the LFL release is such a pity. It's a cool song and she had one of her best friends in the industry on it but yet she just kinda heartlessly dropped it and left it to let it die. I'm happy that Lana is having so much fun recently, but I have to admit that I'm kinda confused what that release was all about.

Oh calm the hell down. If you're crying your eyes out because of some minor sarcasm, then you need to hit that log out button and see a therapist.

You do realize that every single person handles things differently? Whether it be minor sarcasm or not. Watch 13 reasons why for example.

I'm normally not the kind of person to say this, but the LFL release is such a pity. It's a cool song and she had one of her best friends in the industry on it but yet she just kinda heartlessly dropped it and left it to let it die. I'm happy that Lana is having so much fun recently, but I have to admit that I'm kinda confused what that release was all about.

Music for her is a Hobby not a job.. Put it in ur head and so many things will make sense  :smokes:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

9KnIn3G.png

DH4itUV.png

mess at both lsf singles doing just a bit better than brooklyn baby. fun fact brooklyn baby is lana's best charting song in new zealand ever.

i76mrxw.png 

LMAO

I have to see a therapist bc of someone who thinks he's so cool bc he's so mean to ppl with no reason

The only thing we have to do with ppl who are like you is IGNORING them

After this comment your comments will never show up to me so don't bother yourself again my dear

Anyways

We got another day with nothing

She only mentioned LFL single on her FB page today

:smile3:

Music for her is a Hobby not a job.. Put it in ur head and so many things will make sense  :smokes:

In my view music is about passion and creativity. I felt passion and creativity in OTTR, VG, BE, SOC, WC, AD, TBD and even in Love. LFL has no passion and creativity: what we have instead is lazy lyrics, repetitive music and the biggest problem is that LFL is the title track and one of the lead singles which magnifies these shortcomings. LFL was ridiculed today in The Guardian and unfortunately Lana and her work was ridiculed too. Love and LFL are from different planets and I don't expect any coherence this era. Everybody is talking about our meltdown but the real meltdown is Lana's. Maybe I'm not the best judge of behavior but she seems to me depressed as ever, she tries hard to play the grining, happy girl but I don't buy it. I rather believe that she's having a meltdown again than she didn't even tried to present to her fans her new music (again). It's not about the photoshoots anymore and the insipid interviews, there is such disconnect between these and her casual or public apperances that I'm not really interested anymore. What I want from her is to sing live, to PERFORM her music, I want to see that she believes in her work and she proudly sings her NEW songs

You do realize that every single person handles things differently? Whether it be minor sarcasm or not. Watch 13 reasons why for example.

Are you seriously comparing a mildly sarcastic comment to bullying & suicide? JFC get some perspective.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

In my view music is about passion and creativity. I felt passion and creativity in OTTR, VG, BE, SOC, WC, AD, TBD and even in Love. LFL has no passion and creativity: what we have instead is lazy lyrics, repetitive music and the biggest problem is that LFL is the title track and one of the lead singles which magnifies these shortcomings. LFL was ridiculed today in The Guardian and unfortunately Lana and her work was ridiculed too. Love and LFL are from different planets and I don't expect any coherence this era. Everybody is talking about our meltdown but the real meltdown is Lana's. Maybe I'm not the best judge of behavior but she seems to me depressed as ever, she tries hard to play the grining, happy girl but I don't buy it. I rather believe that she's having a meltdown again than she didn't even tried to present to her fans her new music (again). It's not about the photoshoots anymore and the insipid interviews, there is such disconnect between these and her casual or public apperances that I'm not really interested anymore. What I want from her is to sing live, to PERFORM her music, I want to see that she believes in her work and she proudly sings her NEW songs

I kinda agree with you on this. I feel like she wants to do something else at this point in time. I mean, think about it. Most women her age are settling down so I feel like maybe that's what she wants to do...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LMAO

I have to see a therapist bc of someone who thinks he's so cool bc he's so mean to ppl with no reason

The only thing we have to do with ppl who are like you is IGNORING them

After this comment your comments will never show up to me so don't bother yourself again my dear

Anyways

We got another day with nothing

She only mentioned LFL single on her FB page today

Waa waa waa go back to tumblr

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Where was anyone mean to you... How can anyone function with this level of sensitivity

It's obnoxious that the default here is to be sarcastic when someone asks a question. It happens all the time because of the anonymity. I get it we're all on edge but that question wasn't that obvious (I know an artist can put out an album without a preorder but don't know how often it happens, outside of completely surprise releases) and it isn't completely uncalled for them to ask not to be treated that way. You don't NEED to be snarky with someone

A random account just posted on Twitter a tracklist with a track for each tweet and I'm 100% sure it's fake, but I just wanna say how in love I would be if it was actually real (mayte not long enough)

1. Love

2. Lucid Dream

3. Lust For Life (ft. The Weeknd)

4. Hollyweird

5. Solve Et Coagula

6. Yosemite

7. Seven Heavens

8. Tomorrow Never Came (Ft. Sean Ono Lennon)

9. No Wonder (ft. Stevie Nicks)

10. Architecture

11. Passion

A random account just posted on Twitter a tracklist with a track for each tweet and I'm 100% sure it's fake, but I just wanna say how in love I would be if it was actually real (mayte not long enough)

1. Love

2. Lucid Dream

4. Hollyweird

5. Solve Et Coagula

6. Yosemite

7. Seven Heavens

10. Architecture

11. Passion

every time solve et coagula makes it on a fake tracklist I just assume it's fake, but also lucid dream sounds really dumb

1. Love

2. Lucid Dream

4. Hollyweird

5. Solve Et Coagula

6. Yosemite

7. Seven Heavens

10. Architecture

11. Passion

"Passion"  :horror:  :awk:  :judgingu3:  :judgingu3:  :judgingu3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif