Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh yeah, seven planets. I forgot about that. Might be something to do with ancient astrology

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_planet Western

In Chinese astrology there's also the concept of 七政四余, seven heavenly bodies and four imaginary stars, but I don't know very much about that and I kind of doubt lana is posted up doing fengshui and guasha but who knows

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Love is magical and timeless - one of her best singles. Lust For Life is vapid, bland, flat, dull, boring, uninspiring. Still have high hopes for the album.

9KnIn3G.png

DH4itUV.png

mess at both lsf singles doing just a bit better than brooklyn baby. fun fact brooklyn baby is lana's best charting song in new zealand ever.

yet both outpeaked every single from HM, from Paradise, National Anthem, Dark Paradise and did better than most of the rest of her flop singles.

Let's face it, Lena has 3 hits to her credit: Summertime Sadness, Young & Beautiful and Video Games. That's it. I don't get why you're still surprised her singles don't do well on the charts

giphy.gif

Back before I went on Lana boards I didn't notice when she did something annoying or wasn't giving us anything cause no one pointed it out to me lol ignorance is bliss but I can't leave this is where I get my tea

Back before I went on Lana boards I didn't notice when she did something annoying or wasn't giving us anything cause no one pointed it out to me lol ignorance is bliss but I can't leave this is where I get my tea

I strongly identify with this statement. My days are filled with questions running through my mind that weren't there before. Where's the promo? Why isn't she charting/on radio? Where's the tracklist? Where's life is beautiful? Why won't she state the release date? What time is it in LA? Could her managers be doing better? Will she release something this Tuesday?

yet both outpeaked every single from HM, from Paradise, National Anthem, Dark Paradise and did better than most of the rest of her flop singles.

Let's face it, Lena has 3 hits to her credit: Summertime Sadness, Young & Beautiful and Video Games. That's it. I don't get why you're still surprised her singles don't do well on the charts

BTD went Top10 and Gold in the UK. BJ went silver which is still like 200k. 

Anyways, not that important. However, maybe the album sucks and they know it? Maybe that is the reason it got pushed back?

BTD went Top10 and Gold in the UK. BJ went silver which is still like 200k. 

Anyways, not that important. However, maybe the album sucks and they know it? Maybe that is the reason it got pushed back?

Hello ? I didnt even mention BTD and BJ, however they are not hits.

giphy.gif

9KnIn3G.png

DH4itUV.png

mess at both lsf singles doing just a bit better than brooklyn baby. fun fact brooklyn baby is lana's best charting song in new zealand ever.

King of fun facts! 

Kinda unrelated, but I wonder if the "alternate cover vinyl edition" of Lust For Life will be strictly UO-exclusive or if it'll also be available on her website, like the Honeymoon one.

Hello ? I didnt even mention BTD and BJ, however they are not hits.

Um... top 10 in Austria, Iceland, Belgium, Denmark, Israel, Portugal, Scotland and the UK. Certified silver in the UK, gold in Australia, Canada and Denmark, platinum in Italy.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

sometimes i think that lana is fucking tired of everything else she just wants to drop this album out, get married and have babies bye music life

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

lol their source was Jorge that's a good enough excuse

Lmao remember when I was accused of being Jorge. i felt like an actual victim and wanted to call a court case