Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I pray you eventually come to your sense but you can't help people who don't want to help themselves

Cause Neil's work is fantastic and isn't rigid unlike half the other photographers she's worked with.

@chuck sorry not sorry

Also I totally forgot Francesco was even a photographer cause his work is so trash.

Ok, let me try...

Okay, I know this is really (weird?) but I'm gonna take the time to rant because I'm really mad, these (this?) fucking (hot ass bitch?) who keeps keeping on my life and it's like, bitch, don't I have anything better to do, like (idk?) go for your lame ass shit. Okay, I'm sorry for ranting, like I could explain it all to you but never mind, I don't feel like explaining. But guys, I love you so much, donate to lanaboards.com i love you ex oh ex oh ex oh wait, I can just type xoxoxoxoxo mwah! fish lips, you know, like Dua Lipa.

Omg youesa so close like I will translate in th mod I ing

ADD ME ON SNAPCBAT EVEEJOM MY HAWRNAME IS ELLIJAH NO OTS ELLIJAY WLINAY WLLIA

ELLIEAY

ELLIDAY

ELLIJAY

^^^^ the last onw

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

A lot of artists typically just use the album cover for songs that they put out shortly before the album is released so be happy. I like the photo a lot. Nice to not see some blurry Neil shit

*cough* Lorde *cough* Melodrama *cough*

How ungrateful. The cover is beautiful.

Omg youesa so close like I will translate in th mod I ing

ADD ME ON SNAPCBAT EVEEJOM MY HAWRNAME IS ELLIJAH NO OTS ELLIJAY WLINAY WLLIA

ELLIEAY

ELLIDAY

ELLIJAY

^^^^ the last onw

Translation:

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT (?) MY USERNAME IS ELLIJAH NO ITS ELLIJAY (?) (?)

ELLIEAY

ELLIDAY

ELLIJAY

^^^^ the last one

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So is it supposed to be released when? 15th or 16th?

Some are saying tomorrow but I doubt it since it's a Sunday so my guess is 16th (Tuesday)..

Okay j know this is rn lee Waka tjeres but one young to take the time to rent because I'm really mad these tho sfucking how iAds botch who keeps keeping on my life and it's like botch don't I have anything better to do line jke go for yore lame as skit okay I'm sorry for rantinfbjt line I could explain it all to you but mevermind I don't feel like explaining but guys I lien you so much donate to lanaboardsfotclm I love yon ex on ex oh exon oh wait I can just type xoozozocoxozo mwahhh fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips

queen of posting drunk comments <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don't wanna get into this again cause I know some of you don't like it but I just have a weird feeling this might be the cover Lana will have on the album...

Lyrics:

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Age of Aquarius

Aquarius

Aquarius

Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions

Golden living dreams of visions

Mystic crystal revelation

And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius

Aquarius

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Age of Aquarius

Aquarius

Aquarius

Aquarius

Aquarius

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in

Oh, let it shine, c'mon

Now everybody just sing along

Let the sun shine in

Open up your heart and let it shine on in

When you are lonely, let it shine on

Got to open up your heart and let it shine on in

And when you feel like you've been mistreated

And your friends turn away

Just open your heart, and shine it on in

I feel like this era has taken me in so many places already. From the worry/dread that this album was going to be Honeymoon 2.0 and that Lana was going to stay completely in her safe zone, to Lana boldly ready to proclaim her album Best American Record, then going on the moon, then possibly a witch, then possibly joining members of the Arctic Monkeys, then a socially-conscious forest queen, then killing herself enjoying life on the Hollywood sign as a possible ghost, then peers with Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon, then fucking/collaborating rapper G-Eazy in the clubs, then queen of positivity, then ready to attack the press, now a song that namechecks Coachella. I've never been more confused about where an era is going. 

i honestly am so confused about when this song is coming, i'm from the UK and it's 2 in the morning here. So does this mean we will be getting it at midnight tonight? (15th)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We should get the song tomorrow right ?

Because of time zones ?

But i heard somewhere (do not trust me) NZ itunes policy changed or something so

???, ?????????