Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Anghami? Te title is a little strange but maybe the theme of the song it's about an arc in time (like the Love video) and seems to have some political undertones.The random release date for the new song, no LFL video, this era is still a huge mess

Only on LanaBoards can people have such heated debates over a song title without even hearing the song and the lyrics... 

Anyway, if you really hate the song title so much just edit it on your itunes or something?? It's not that serious guys, just chill until you actually hear the song?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Also, why are people complaining about the title when that photo is apparently the single cover?

HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GONNA USE LOVE OUTTAKES??? ONCE IS A LITTLE PUSH BUT TWICE??

REEEEALLLY LANA

C'MON

I mean she looked beautiful but I want a BIT of variation. They're all so similar.

Only on LanaBoards can people have such heated debates over a song title without even hearing the song and the lyrics... 

Anyway, if you really hate the song title so much just edit it on your itunes or something?? It's not that serious guys, just chill until you actually hear the song?

The title is literally perfect and so lana I wonder why are they upset about it

:smile3:

Also, why are people complaining about the title when that photo is apparently the single cover?

HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GONNA USE LOVE OUTTAKES??? ONCE IS A LITTLE PUSH BUT TWICE??

REEEEALLLY LANA

C'MON

I mean she looked beautiful but I want a BIT of variation. They're all so similar.

She did that with Ultraviolence too

All of her single covers were taken from UV photoshoot with Krug

:smile3:

The title is literally perfect and so lana I wonder why are they upset about it

I don't know why people are so upset either?? It's a very 'Lana' title to be completely honest! It's a little weird, it feels kind of 'Americana', it contains a cultural reference, it includes a sense of nostalgia... that's all very much Lana's vibe

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

She did that with Ultraviolence too

All of her single covers were taken from UV photoshoot with Krug

Yeah but there was really good variation in posing and ripping, little things like her legs hanging out the car. It brought unity. This is just outtakes.

I guess the title sounds a little awkward when you try and think of her singing it in a line in the song, but remember she has songs with names and she never actually says the song title, Old Money for example.

qsVmBMd.png

God I hope its trueeee and we get something in the next couple days. I'll need a pick me up cause I start my research full time on Monday after being a lazy student for 4 years *cries*

Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind

Hey there fella

Let's get down at Coachella

Hey there Mr. Woodstock

I heard that you really rock

Every girl's mind

With them cheesy pick up lines

So give it to me

Give that HollyWood to me

Blow my mind

And lemme have a good time

What happens in Coachella