Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not a fan of the Coachella part of the title, but I'm excited to hear what it'll sound like. Hopefully something more psychedelic. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oh, I think we are getting the song tonight?!  :hdu:  That screenshot was took at 11:49 and it wasn't 12 yet. That means there is only 1 day left as of today, and songs are usually released at 12. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Also, I feel like this is one of the first songs wrote/recorded for the album. Since Lana said she had a more 60's vibe going for this album, and the album direction changed after she realized she had to make a political album. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Y'all get so fucking precious whenever Lana references anything modern.

She gets a Snapchat? SHES PANDERING TO STUPID TEENAGERS?

References coachella in a song despite the fact you guys don't mind her performing/attending? WHY IS SHE TALKING ABOUT BASIC WHITE GIRL STUFF JUST STICK WTH YOUR VINTAGE BULLSHIT.

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. Her referencing modern events and pop culture and engaging in it does not cheapen her. It does not cheapen her music. It doesn't take away from her iconic and legendary status.

I bet half the people making those comments were the "I was born in the wrong generation :(" crowd on tumblr five years ago.

Y'all get so fucking precious whenever Lana references anything modern.

She gets a Snapchat? SHES PANDERING TO STUPID TEENAGERS?

References coachella in a song despite the fact you guys don't mind her performing/attending? WHY IS SHE TALKING ABOUT BASIC WHITE GIRL STUFF JUST STICK WTH YOUR VINTAGE BULLSHIT.

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. Her referencing modern events and pop culture and engaging in it does not cheapen her. It does not cheapen her music. It doesn't take away from her iconic and legendary status.

I bet half the people making those comments were the "I was born in the wrong generation :(" crowd on tumblr five years ago.

It's just that no one's really confident in her ability to honour the subject matter, which requires emphasis on lyrics, when she rhymes "stranger" with "stranger" ; or just the fact that she's apparently comparing Woodstock and coachella which is downright insulting

Why is it when I log off for an hour shit happens. I'm gagging. Also guys if you hate the title you can just change it on your itunes or w/e its not that serious.

personally I think the song will be great and I imagine it to be the perfect song to fit the mood when I come home late tonight (if it comes out) and I'll probably stan it until I pass out so

te deseo, cariño