Do You Agree?

Nah, I doubt it.

Do you agree that Nicolas Winding Refn's (Drive, Only God Forgives, The Neon Demon) films are visually very stunning and beautiful?

Alternative option if you haven't seen any of his films; do you agree that the Harry Potter films sort of lost their magic towards the end? 

Nah, I doubt it.

Do you agree that Nicolas Winding Refn's (Drive, Only God Forgives, The Neon Demon) films are visually very stunning and beautiful?

Alternative option if you haven't seen any of his films; do you agree that the Harry Potter films sort of lost their magic towards the end? 

Gonna answer the HP one  :hooker:

Yeah, but only to a small extent. After the travesty that was the Goblet of Fire movie, I was glad that the rest of the movies were better.

Do you agree that Taylor Swift is actually an amazing songwriter?

possibly. i cant think of those messages being about anything other than sex and partying though. maybe im one of those sheeple or whatever

do you think these powdered donut things are the fucking bomb?

86d40234-1e4b-4cfe-aacd-171c19f80ea1_1.f

pNjWdpc.png

duhhh.gif

Do you agree that Katy's Swish Swish is a lot similar to Tinie's Girls Like? (Might just be the reason why I even like Swish in the first place...)

kinda  :toofunny:

are the tumblr genders like non-binary/genderfluid/agender real?  :teehee:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

The artist Lady Gaga or the song Radio Ga Ga by Queen? I'm guessing for the artist: no, not yet. She might become iconic.

Do you agree that yesterday's dinner sucked? I totally failed mine,,,

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh god yes  :defeated:  Pizza saved me last night bc I was hungry with nothing to eat and all the supermarkets were closed so I just ordered pizza and a really big one, still got a couple of slices praise the lord

Do you agree that Tom Cruise movies are totally unnecessary?