Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

Day 1143. No sign of LIB & life is beginning to dull. Today, I saw a group of crazed survivors worshipping a shirt with Yosemite park on it. I fear they have lost the way of the light. But I know, my group is on the right path.

:toofunny:

are you tryna have an unreleased song cult war you binch

im jus tellin u rn my crazy is worth 10000 of y'all LiB freaks

and that Yosemite(Yogodmeti, AKA her magnum opus AKA the god the son and the holy ghost AKA lanas best song AKA the reincarnation of lizzy and everything good AKA the key to world peace AKA the best song on the fucking planet both time present time past and time future AKA the song to dethrone LiB AKA the song thats BEEN dethroning LiB since it's first melody posted into Lana's voice memo app AKA the only song thats ever mattered). Yosemite IS THAT BITCH

j7J6qW1.gif

I was listening to the trailer today and as pretty as it is, I imagine the rest of the song to be kind of dull if what we heard is the full verse and chorus. Try and imagine the rest of the song's structure using the snippet we heard, it doesn't really go anywhere melodically. There isn't even really a chorus if you think about it, it's just "life is still so beautiful".

I still wanna hear it though :eartha2:

The Wild One cult :yesnod:

Who would've thought the Wild One cult would literally be the wild card nobody saw coming...

wig!

I was listening to the trailer today and as pretty as it is, I imagine the rest of the song to be kind of dull if what we heard is the full verse and chorus. Try and imagine the rest of the song's structure using the snippet we heard, it doesn't really go anywhere melodically. There isn't even really a chorus if you think about it, it's just "life is still so beautiful".

I still wanna hear it though :eartha2:

im not gonna deny the potential to be a gorgeous song, it sounds so shiny and glimmery and i know that bridge has the potential to be extravagant and impeccable but i feel like it'd be a slow burner with no real explosion- like it'd suffer a similar problem BPBP has, never gonna deny it isn't at the v least a pretty ballad

fuck y'all for reviving this. I'm going to be bawling my eyes out to that old LIB snippet for the next 6 hours now

dont waste your time sis, bawl your eyes out to the Yosemite snippet she sung live xoxo

are you tryna have an unreleased song cult war you binch

im jus tellin u rn my crazy is worth 10000 of y'all LiB freaks

and that Yosemite(Yogodmeti, AKA her magnum opus AKA the god the son and the holy ghost AKA lanas best song AKA the reincarnation of lizzy and everything good AKA the key to world peace AKA the best song on the fucking planet both time present time past and time future AKA the song to dethrone LiB AKA the song thats BEEN dethroning LiB since it's first melody posted into Lana's voice memo app AKA the only song thats ever mattered). Yosemite IS THAT BITCH

j7J6qW1.gif

Yosemite will be THAT BITCH when we get an actual snippet. Something that we've already gotten from LIB :)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

@@salvatore stop saying LIB is trash/Yosemite is better when we not even listening to a studio snippet bitch.

LIB is still a iconic song.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: