Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

More like Justice For Paradise Demos. I just want one to leak pls...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

For the newbies here, here's what we know of Life Is Beautiful. it was recorded in 2012, but she felt the song to be «too specific» for a record .
She was asked to submit a song for the movie (or was it for another one that didn't see the light of day and they reused it for Age of Adaline? I don'T remember that part).

she submitted a snippet from the whole song that was used for the promo. So, both her and Liongate have rights on the song, but we don't know if she could use it again for another project or if she would have to buy back the rights. I really think she doesn't give a fuck about it anymore. Even on a «unreleased collection», I'm not even sure it would make the cut. 

I 100% want justice for Life Is Beautiful. My forever favorite unleaked. A small part of me hoped it would leak during this leaking season, but at this point I don’t want the illusion of the song to be ruined because I still to this day sing the parts we have..why ruin that

"Don’t forget me"

Let's focus on what's important here.

Honeymoon sessions.

and china palace

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

LEAK CHINA PALACE.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just wanted to fucking say. Cherry Blossom wasn't even a song that we knew about, and it leaked. LFL demo. Freak Like Me? parts of the past we didn't think we'd not gotten over- so it's only fair, n the probability's a lot higher that it actually exists. 

forsure forsure we've tracks that can dissipate the need from nfr, but c'moooon. that track's a piece of like, cinematic track Lana. Young and Beautiful? Big Eyes, I Can Fly n so on? 

Sated, but it'd b nice 

UV/Honeymoon

I will say this. We know Lana has a thing for hoarding recordings so just BC Lionsgate hold the rights doesn't mean that they are the only ones to have a copy.

It probably is out there, in whatever form, somewhere.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Well actually, she sang it on Instagram so we knew about it for a long time, since 2016. :)

Wild on You/Color Blue on the other hand... :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif