Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana with Stella in Beverly Hills - May 18, 2017

ok but.. who is this stella girl?

Lana's friend/assistant. She's part of TAP management.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She looks so healthy ! Actually haven't seen her this skinny since 2012, I hope she's healthy and happy x

she looks to be on the skinny side of healthy, for her height. she was also healthy during west coast but people said she had a 'belly'. i hope she is confident with her body as it has seemed in the  past, to me, she hasnt been. she looks great at any weight imo

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Maybe when she kissed you she put some kind of witchy health bind between you two so that all the weight she loses binds to you and vice versa

OMG..... Literally she was at her ~thickest in September 2015 and I was at my lowest..... And since then it's been all the contrary..... Witch Lana strikes again, this hoe

ZKcaooE.png