cherriesinthespring

What do you believe is the truth about the date?

What do you believe is the truth?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Not what you wish, but what do you logically believe is the true release date?

• May 26
    • July 21
    • June (still spring time)
    • Other (please elaborate with your wild theories below)

The only logical thing I can think of right now for a May 26th release is if with the LFL video she drops the pre-order, I think it would create a good amount of hype for the album. Plus with all the magazines and Coachella- WIMM coming out about a week ago, now would be the time.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I feel it in my soul it's going to come Friday

I hope it's not pushed back a week or something to make it more of an actual surprise /: is there any chance it could drop on Thursday just to fuck us all up

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Probably someone realized Sgt Pepper's massive remastered deluxe is tomorrow, with mega promotion and probably the Beatles

will have yet another #1 album (Something to keep in mind in 2050 years from now when Lana deluxe remastered box sets are

still being released and a 65 year old Lana is still having Top 10 albums

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp