Sign in to follow this  
bigspender

Do you think Lana Leaked Best American Record?

Considering all the circumstantial evidence we have of Lana AND her label leaking songs, do you think Lana might've leaked this one, too? @burthdaykake on IG is obvi Lana. No fan would hack her phone then not try to boast about it on here. The person behind that account goes by Taylor Secman. Anyway, the person who posted BAR is Carla Nunes. We know Lana likes to play around with names.... so do you think she did it, no matter her motive behind it?

if you know the 'story' behind the leak, share the tea, there should be enough to go around for everyone... :teehee:

Edited by bigspender

giphy.gif

Yikes if she played into her fanbase in order to manipulate them in order to hype and sell her music I'd be kind of shook

Yikes if she played into her fanbase in order to manipulate them in order to hype and sell her music I'd be kind of shook

Guys I am baked I don't know if

This makes any sense. Forgive me gurlz

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

im pretty sure that her producers or whoever leaked the untouchable 5, did it on purpose

giphy.gif

maybe she didn't want to put it on the record but wanted us to have it..... simple things

But she could have released it like she did Coachella. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would leak in order to hype. She's seemed really affected by leaks in the past (negatively so).

Can someone tell me about this (or show me a thread about it)? I was not very active here before

well july 15 before honeymoon (album) she posted honeymoon on her youtube without permission, deleted it(probably cuz she got in trouble for it), then reuploaded it. i think 2013, one of her producers posted "the untouchable five" on his site 'by accident' (JFK, Starry Eyed, Angels Forever(?), and one other i forget). then in 2015 she made an account on instagram (burthdaykake) just to post selfies.

But she could have released it like she did Coachella. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would leak in order to hype. She's seemed really affected by leaks in the past (negatively so).

thats what she did with honeymoon lol

giphy.gif

i could see why she would possibly go behind her label and release a song if she didn't agree with the delay and felt bad for making us wait so long but BAR leaked far before the delay even happened. that being said if anything from the record leaks in the future (and i really hope it doesn't) lana could *possibly* be the source, but even then i still doubt it

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

do you really think lana would tell her managers that she leaked her video on that account lmao

Forgot about the fact Taylor Secman was the first one to post Honeymoon video :creep: You're right

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif