Sign in to follow this  
bigspender

Do you think Lana Leaked Best American Record?

Considering all the circumstantial evidence we have of Lana AND her label leaking songs, do you think Lana might've leaked this one, too?

No. I think you have the wrong thread.

No fan would hack her phone then not try to boast about it on here.

Honestly it's shameful that this sentence doesn't stop after the first six words and that it wouldn't be true if it did. :(

im pretty sure that her producers or whoever leaked the untouchable 5, did it on purpose

I mean, in a sense you can say Rick Nowels leaked them by leaving them in a public directory on his website. But on purpose? As probably the first person to notice they were there, I find that notion ridiculous.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

That doesn't make sense.

Why would Lana leak a low quality, 97kbps bitrate version of a song? (The Best American Record I have, that I got within an hour of its leak, was 97kbps)

And if Lana leaked it...why would it have been scrubbed from the Internet as fast as it was?

giphy.gif

A little bit OT, but the selfies on the burthdaykake acct. are some of my favorite selfies Lana's ever taken :defeated:

Also, didn't there used to be a lot more content on the account? I seem to distinctly remember a lot of videos created for Lana's songs on that channel, and I always liked them a lot-- if Lana was the one making them, it'd be no wonder! 

o4qjp4j.png

No. I think you have the wrong thread.

Honestly it's shameful that this sentence doesn't stop after the first six words and that it wouldn't be true if it did. :(

I mean, in a sense you can say Rick Nowels leaked them by leaving them in a public directory on his website. But on purpose? As probably the first person to notice they were there, I find that notion ridiculous.

the conspiracy theory thread is a MESS.....

you can call my 'notion' what you want but we don't really know the true story behind it :crossed:

giphy.gif

shooooooook

Someone replied "@burthdaykake Just wait for the vintage music, KIDS...

:mj3:  :ahhney:  :wat:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just one thing stop thinking Eclipse speads the tracks or he was the first one with them 

i'd like to hear this messy story tho.... PM me if you dont wanna say it here. but eclipse has  :teehee:  :teehee: .... "everything" :lmao:  :lmao:

giphy.gif

It's not her 

Only few people know how ''young and in lovee'' and ''Bar'' circulated 

the story is a mess tho 

pleaseeeee tell me the story in PMs :O i won't tell anyone

giphy.gif