River

Del Rey and Soileau

In a sarcastic way. Those tweets don't sound like they are coming from a 25 (?) year old man.

in my experience, most 25 year old men act like they're 20. It's not until their 30's do they tend to act like they're 25... really, older men are the only way to go... :pft:

So this anon on tumblr sent me an ask saying this :

When Bradley went on that twitter rant about her a while back, he said she's off meth but heavily addicted to adderall (but he also mentioned that the meth addiction will definitely be coming back). And I know him IRL, he deals to my friends at Columbia. So I think she just traded vices.

Does anyone know anything about it? When did Bradley say she was addicted to adderall?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

We had some pretty active screenshotters as it was happening, I do not remember anything about adderall...

But I do believe he's a drug-dealer :lmao: God, I fucking hate sk8r boi drug dealer little shits in high school, but I hate sk8r boi drug dealer adult shits even more. Lord, he has a job, let jacked-up white 16-year-olds from the trailer park sell drugs.

i think he said once that he used to deal, then he was robbed and beaten up and stopped it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

He is an asshole. Pardon for the bad word! He blocked many fans who showed their support for Lana back in... Summer? Or whatever the month was! I think there was an hashtag too that actually appeared on worldwide trending because of him haha! Stupid dude.

He is an asshole. Pardon for the bad word! He blocked many fans who showed their support for Lana back in... Summer? Or whatever the month was! I think there was an hashtag too that actually appeared on worldwide trending because of him haha! Stupid dude.

He's always bashing girls that make little stupid comments...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think Lana takes some candy but I don't think it's adderall. I have ADHD and I used to take Adderall XR (now I only take in exams week) and Lana wouldn't be let's say dancing slowly the way she does if she took them without having ADHD. People without ADHD, at least from what I know, experience when they take Jittery, hyper become super-motivated. To me makes not really any visible effect since I actually need it only makes me foccus more in subjects that I don't find particularly interesting. I am the hyperative type so I don't really get "silent" which is common in non hyperative ADHD people. If the dose is kind of high non hyperatives become almost lost in their own world like they don't really interact. Is quite strange and somewhat depressing. Maybe Lana is a non hyperative and she actually needs adderall?? A friend of mine took them for fun and believe me gets crazy and mixing with alcohol becomes a one person party. Lana looks like someone who probably had/have some sort of depression. She looks like someone who takes fluoxetine or trazodone. Sometimes I think she looks kind of high on dope or something but slow high not hyperative high. Well that is just what I think seeing her in interviews, concerts and all just speculation .

glgcDdT.gif