River

Del Rey and Soileau

'Spose I'm a little slow, but how can a pasty rockstar like Soileau be a part of National Anthem (or at least thought of last minute), since that song is all about hip hop? ASAP would have been thought of from Day 1, probably in Lana's mind while writing it. 

What is it with people airing their dirty laundry on social media >.<

that's the best thing about social media imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"Yeah. You can trust me."

swallow obv didn't learn anything from lana. trust. no. one. definitely not stans on twitter

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

omg I'm dying @ him trusting a Lana fan with this info.. obviously he wanted the DM's published like Porcelain said and knew just who to talk to

It's possible Porcelain really did yell @ Lana on the phone though, if Bradley was giving her false info. it'd be nice if that convo leaked 8)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

"Yeah. You can trust me."

swallow obv didn't learn anything from lana. trust. no. one. definitely not stans on twitter

:omfg2:

Silly swallow, silly silly swallow

lH7Zs6V.gif      

BQFBIUgCAAEWryz.jpg

I hate to be that person... but how do we know for sure that this is real? There's been several fake screenshots before and the way that his DMs were written (I guess you could say) don't really add up with the way he tweets, as well as other things I've observed about him. Also, even though I'm REALLY not a fan of Bradley AT ALL, I don't think he'd be stupid enough to trust a random LANA fan just because they said 'Yeah, you can trust me." I mean c'mon.

I hate to be that person... but how do we know for sure that this is real? There's been several fake screenshots before and the way that his DMs were written (I guess you could say) don't really add up with the way he tweets, as well as other things I've observed about him. Also, even though I'm REALLY not a fan of Bradley AT ALL, I don't think he'd be stupid enough to trust a random LANA fan just because they said 'Yeah, you can trust me." I mean c'mon.

maybe he wanted to make porcelain mad but he's a fuckin pussy so he wrote this shit to a lana fan knowing it would leak and she goes mental and he doesn't even have to do anything

maybe he wanted to make porcelain mad but he's a fuckin pussy so he wrote this shit to a lana fan knowing it would leak and she goes mental and he doesn't even have to do anything

I can def see this. I didn't realize that her tweets were recent. I'm still a skeptic, but that does make sense.

What were the dates on the DMs? It's really hard for me to make out.