Sign in to follow this  
triangles19

Your Favorite Background song

Your Favorite Background song :   

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite background song ?

• Diet Mountain Dew
    • Million Dollar Man
    • American
    • Burning Desire
    • Sad Girl
    • Is This Happiness
    • Swan Song

i love that my top 2 BtD favs, Paradise fav (BD), and top 2 UV songs are considered background songs   :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

Burning Desire, Sad Girl, and Is This Happiness. They are all three amazing! Severely underrated. Especially Burning Desire, it makes me feel so sexy lol. That said it is hard to pick between the three but I'd go with Sad Girl or Is This Happiness. Is This Happiness lyric is just, wow. Sad Girl is just fire to me for some reason lol, it's another sexy track. I ended up voting for ITH! It has always resonated with me a lot lol!

i love that my top 2 BtD favs, Paradise fav (BD), and top 2 UV songs are considered background songs   :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

:ohmy:

Burning Desire, Sad Girl, and Is This Happiness. They are all three amazing! Severely underrated. Especially Burning Desire, it makes me feel so sexy lol. That said it is hard to pick between the three but I'd go with Sad Girl or Is This Happiness. Is This Happiness lyric is just, wow. Sad Girl is just fire to me for some reason lol, it's another sexy track. I ended up voting for ITH! It has always resonated with me a lot lol!

Hell yes, I took me a year to really enjoy Is this Happiness, but I see it as a gem today. So precious

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

why does 24 get so much hate ...people have told me it's her worst and I just can't understand it. It's such a great song and I think the outro of 24 is one of the best things lana has ever done musically ...personally.

is this happiness is one of my fave songs ever, but i have to admit it does make such good background music. same with tow, i love how .. muted they sound? dunno how to describe it lol

UbsOye5.png

why does 24 get so much hate ...people have told me it's her worst and I just can't understand it. It's such a great song and I think the outro of 24 is one of the best things lana has ever done musically ...personally.

tenor.gif 

source.gif source.gif

is this happiness is one of my fave songs ever, but i have to admit it does make such good background music. same with tow, i love how .. muted they sound? dunno how to describe it lol

So greatly surprised to see how much ITH is loved ! It's such a mature song.

+ I love you signature

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

24 because it would go well in so many movies- I can imagine the bridge playing while something dramatic happens between lovers, or like a car crash. Idk.

and when its playing in my room I just feel like getting up and dancing all old fashioned