Sign in to follow this  
"Summer Bummer" + "Groupie Love" Snippets Surfaces

i told y'all this song would be amazing, but you annoying gays with your meltdowns only slammed the song based on its title. so predictable

You must have felt so accomplished! Here's a dildo as a prize! Now stick up that dildo up your ass and stare the gays down just for having an opposite opinion. 

nF70D0F.png

You must have felt so accomplished! Here's a dildo as a prize! Now stick up that dildo up your ass and stare the gays down just for having an opposite opinion. 

LMAO. im not staring down at other for having opposite opinions. I'm staring down at them for being idiots meanwhile i tell them that they will love this song because this always happen but they don't listen, they just complain and have meltdowns

I'm a little bit disappointed with the overall production this era. First Coachella and now this, but anyways I'm looking forward to listen to the rest I will give it more chances ofc

WTH? You're hot but damn... :eek: :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

How can something leak that no one has ? lol

The doggo is powerful

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

How can something leak that no one has ? lol

someone has the whole song,,,.,. no one has ONLY THE SNIPPET

even if it doesn't leak - there are good people in the world - it's impossible (nothing it's impossible but anyway) to say that this person has only the damn snippet

it doesn't even makes sense, and what im going to do with the damn snippet??

i put a whole bag of snippets up my ass

~~

don't try to be a bitch with me

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

someone has the whole song,,,.,. no one has ONLY THE SNIPPET

even if it doesn't leak - there are good people in the world - it's impossible to say that this person has only the damn snippet

it doesn't even makes sense, and what im going to do with the damn snippet??

i put a whole bag of snippets up my ass

yeah... Lana and her team have the whole song. and they provided ONLY THE SNIPPET to SoundHound.... giving them permission to post it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

yeah... Lana and her team have the whole song. and they provided ONLY THE SNIPPET to SoundHound.... giving them permission to post it

yea right 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Doesn't all this shit happen thru publishing agencies though? Like I highly doubt it's Lana, Ben, and Ed just hanging around and sending out snippets

qpgosw.jpg

Doesn't all this shit happen thru publishing agencies though? Like I highly doubt it's Lana, Ben, and Ed just hanging around and sending out snippets

Someone from her team or someone from a publishing agency (im not sure which lmao) provides the snippet for the preview (itunes previews for example)

yes Lana definitely personally sent a 16kbps snippet to Soundhound. glad we have such a knowledgeable omniscient person like u to set us straight and let us know nobody possibly has the song in full!

if we had another snippet in the sequence it would make sense since it looks like she did something else with steven klein

Someone from her team or someone from a publishing agency (im not sure which lmao) provides the snippet for the preview (itunes previews for example)

like (im trying to explain but im sleepy and english is poor af), i cant understand the fact that its so easy to find snippets anywhere then

itunes wouldn't "leak" a snippet so easily

they're itunes dude

and probably they give the snippet to itunes itself, don't they? not to a PUBLISHING AGENCY

they can do it later

Okay go ahead and wait for something to leak that has no chance of leaking, idc 7c3020b56a0ceba506acb3a202c92f78.gif

bitch what the fuck i just said that im feeling the leaking coming and ur here trying to act smart with me

i'm not waiting for nothing, not even for july 21

i've already said myself that "i'll only be sure of things when they come out"

yes Lana definitely personally sent a 16kbps snippet to Soundhound. glad we have such a knowledgeable omniscient person like u to set us straight and let us know nobody possibly has the song in full!

I didn't say Lana sent it herself, this happened in UV era too. A website uploaded 30 sec previews of all album tracks because that's what they do. Someone from her team PROVIDES the PREVIEW so when you hit the PREVIEW button you get a PREVIEW. 

if we had another snippet in the sequence it would make sense since it looks like she did something else with steven klein

like (im trying to explain but im sleepy and english is poor af), i cant understand the fact that its so easy to find snippets anywhere then

itunes wouldn't "leak" a snippet so easily

they're itunes dude

and probably they give the snippet to itunes itself, don't they? not to a PUBLISHING AGENCY

they can do it later

bitch what the fuck i just said that im feeling the leaking coming and ur here trying to act smart with me

i'm not waiting for nothing, not even for july 21

i've already said myself that "i'll only be sure of things when they come out"

It's called "track previews" even if you go into iTunes righ nowt and go into any album you don't own, press play, you will get a 1:30 second preview of the track. In pre-order stage once the album has previews, it's only 0:30 seconds. Some sites put up their previews early, hence we get snippets of album tracks. This didn't happen with Honeymoon, but it happened with Ultraviolence

I didn't say Lana sent it herself, this happened in UV era too. A website uploaded 30 sec previews of all album tracks because that's what they do. Someone from her team PROVIDES the PREVIEW so when you hit the PREVIEW button you get a PREVIEW. 

It's called "track previews" even if you go into iTunes right and go into any album you don't own, and press play, you will get a 1:30 second preview of the track. In pre-order stage once the album has previews, it's only 0:30 seconds. Some sites put up their previews early, hence we get snippets of album tracks. This didn't happen with Honeymoon, but it happened with Ultraviolence

why are u yelling. my eyes aren't deaf.

we're all aware of what track previews are, lol.

a) they are generally the same quality as the final song itself will be.

b) that literally doesn't mean nobody else in this entire world other than herself or her team or anyone who's worked on it doesn't have the song

Lana's team sending a snippet to a company and any one random person in the world somehow gaining access to the song are not two mutually exclusive events. sit down