Sign in to follow this  
"Summer Bummer" + "Groupie Love" Snippets Surfaces

I don't want to sound disrespectful but I really hate this snippet. Her video on Instagram in the car listening to Summer Bummer was better than this snippet. If the full song is just like the snippet then I better hope for Lana that she's going to release Roses bloom for you because that actually sounds like a good song.

people who have no faith in LFL will be eating their words soon enough. experimental lana is alive & breathing   :defeated: i did not imagine this would be the album we'd be getting after honeymoon...

how is anything we've heard from LFL so far experimental? lol

Anyways, the snippet sounds great

I don't want to sound disrespectful but I really hate this snippet. Her video on Instagram in the car listening to Summer Bummer was better than this snippet. If the full song is just like the snippet then I better hope for Lana that she's going to release Roses bloom for you because that actually sounds like a good song.

the lyrics, diction, or production? cause 2/3 are because of how horrendously low quality this snippet is. I doubt the released version will sound like its coming through a speaker in a plastic cup at the bottom of a pool

I like both Playboi and ASAP but tbh I hope their parts aren't too long or work together, just cause sometimes songs with more than 1 feature can be ..messy

The beginning of the snippet reminds me of the beginning of Dance for Money :defeated:

Edit: actually the whole snippet reminds me of that part in DFM when the beat comes in for a sec and she says "I can be your summertime/baby you can call me May" :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

how is anything we've heard from LFL so far experimental? lol

Anyways, the snippet sounds great

i meant that lana is experimenting with different sounds, unlike honeymoon where all the songs sounded in the same vein. she's never had a released song like this one. she's taking chances this time around and i for one have been waiting for her to do so. 

let me be who i'm meant to be