Idle Queen

Venice Bitch Remastered Still - Idle Queen's Edits/Covers

Hi! I know I don't talk a lot on here, but I thought me being the photoshop addict I am as well as an avid Lana fan should just make a thread where I post some of many fanmade edits/covers here for you all to enjoy and critique, lol  ;)

Hope you like them!  :smokes2: <3 

My newest edit/cover/manip/whatever for LFL using the new pic from the back cover and a beautiful backround that was originally used in an edit @LMDR did recently (It ended up fitting perfectly - Sorry, I hope you don't mind me using it!)

Without further ado, here it is!:

sx0ZR4v.png

I also made some for UV also in order to help organize my music collection, lol.

Enjoy!

AOrl8UY.jpg

49hEBf3.jpg

C21r1a4.jpg

These are stunning - it really suits the ambience UV gives off.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Matthew Walder - Y&B BTS Retouch

I decided to share a new retouch I did recently of one of my favorite pics of Lana, shot by Matthew Walder from the "Young and Beautiful" video set.

Since, the original is kinda ruff, I decided to glam it up a bit and I tried to give it a Nicole Nodland style vibe with the edit.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Y_B_bts_retouch.png

(click here for full resolution)

BEFORE/AFTER

Y_B_bts_retouch_color_graded.gif

I decided to share a new retouch I did recently of one of my favorite pics of Lana, shot by Matthew Walder from the "Young and Beautiful" video set.

Since, the original is kinda ruff, I decided to glam it up a bit and I tried to give it a Nicole Nodland style vibe with the edit.

Y_B_bts_retouch.png

BEFORE/AFTER

your edits are turning out well! the only suggestion i have making her face less skinny. it looks unrealistic to make it that skinny

your edits are turning out well! the only suggestion i have making her face less skinny. it looks unrealistic to make it that skinny

Thank you and thanks for the feedback!  :blush3:  I'll try better next time to make her look more realistic <3

Y_B_bts_retouch.png

BEFORE/AFTER

what the hell I've never seen this picture before lmao but I really love your edits!!! 

sgopYhV.gif