Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Where Are You Going to Listen to Lust For Life?

Hope you have a great experience! Was HM in Florida as magical as it sounds?

The only Lana albums I've listened to in Florida straight through have been BTD and Paradise! Everything after that I was in Japan.

I can tell you however that Lana's unreleased sounds fantastic driving along the Florida beach in the summer. That is one of the reasons why summer 2013 was truly a legendary two months, because I did that every single day.

95% of what I listen to at the gym is Lana, and it's been that way since 2012  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

No I get it, no judgment zone so it's cool. Usually when I play video games, I usually just pay attention to the game and the soundtrack if I notice, don't wanna get distracted. Started playing console games like around a year ago but it's soo good, but yeah haven't explored with other music bc I'm somewhat of a "noob" lmfao

Was it good?? I sorta listened to some of the record but wanted to keep most of it fresh. Can't picture it, as of yet hahahahaha

i liked it but i cant really say how "Good" it is yet as ive only listened to the album once through in full - breath of the wild doesnt really have much of a soundtrack, its mostly small piano parts to help bring majesty since the world is so massive, i normally listen to music while i play it but parts of lust for life (particularly get free -> architecture (which was added in my set for, whatever reason) worked extremely well in provoking a sense of vastness, i think youll enjoy it if youve enjoyed what youve heard thus far.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The only Lana albums I've listened to in Florida straight through have been BTD and Paradise! Everything after that I was in Japan.

I can tell you however that Lana's unreleased sounds fantastic driving along the Florida beach in the summer. That is one of the reasons why summer 2013 was truly a legendary two months, because I did that every single day.

95% of what I listen to at the gym is Lana, and it's been that way since 2012  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Paradise, and just the weather there, the atmosphere I can just picture it so it must've been well, like paradise lol.

I've actually heard plenty of her unreleased material except but I know there's more stuff to listen to. I'd always listen to her unreleased stuff just walking around the city, but I can see some songs that play well by the beach. Must've really great to immerse in. Lana's music is just magical during summer months imo too.

See, I used to listen to Paradise doing cardio and stuff, bc some songs were anthemic, but idk for me it relaxes me more than anything so I try not to listen. BTD is good with hustling in general so I can get that  :wave:. Honeymoon, I would never, except when it came on shuffle but yeah the beats in the song would just contrast with my heart rate so  :um3:

i liked it but i cant really say how "Good" it is yet as ive only listened to the album once through in full - breath of the wild doesnt really have much of a soundtrack, its mostly small piano parts to help bring majesty since the world is so massive, i normally listen to music while i play it but parts of lust for life (particularly get free -> architecture (which was added in my set for, whatever reason) worked extremely well in provoking a sense of vastness, i think youll enjoy it if youve enjoyed what youve heard thus far.

I don't wanna get into that too much yet, but I've been hearing the overall record is really some good stuff, so at least there's that..

I can see that, with BAR. I actually started playing Ffxv, and the world it's in would be great for some of her more acoustic sounding stuff too I agree. Gonna keep that in mind with Get Free thanks!

Friday's just gonna be chaos, but it'll be fun so lol

UV/Honeymoon

I think I will get the CD on friday and then drive around and listen and probably cry.

I did listen to the leak from my computer but the real feels come when I listen in the car

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Unfortunately I work a full day on Friday, but afterwards I am taking a road trip to Orlando - So my first full listen will be in my Soul, subwoofer booming and my after market tweeters shaking !! God I can't f'ing wait :defeated:  I've avoided the snippets and the leak, so I will be hearing the full album with fresh ears (less the 5 singles our Queen has released so far)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I have hella homework due today, finishing up 2/4 summer classes... so tonight I'll cry all of that stress away with this. I listened to it already in LQ, but I always get 1 full 320kbps listen through with no interruptions, no repeats, on the roof of my house at night looking up at the stars -- a tradition I started with Ultraviolence  :defeated:

I listened a bit sporadically while I was out doin' a bit of vanity shopping -- which, as mundane as it sounds, absolutely transformed my experience. :rip:

living that may jailer - blizzard.mp3 fantasy (am i wise to admit that i listened to the leak though)

like, Tomorrow Never Came came on while I was riding the subway home, and I casually sat there with tears in my eyes all the way to my stop

bitch rly outdid herself with this record...

rihKQ8M.gif

When ULTRAVIOLENCE dropped and I heard Florida Kilos for the first time my mind was blown - Nothing quite like being a Floridian and inviting people down to Florida for some fun in the sun...I've done it so many times before and now I have a Lana song that represents that feeling :D

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

If I ever get over this fucking massive hangover from two days ago, I'll either walk around a state park while listening to it or will drive up the shore, looking out at Lake Superior and the big cliffs next to it.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I'll be flying to London on release day, so I'll be listening to the album on repeat for the entire flight! Gotta learn those new lyrics before the show. Before I knew I was going to be seeing her in London I was going to throw a listening party with some friends (like I did with UV where my iconic PFP was taken) but I think we're going to reschedule for it next Friday.

Are you flying to London for the show, or happen to just be heading there?

If the former, slay sis; If I didn't have to help some kids learn how to March and play their instruments at the same time (and I had been smart enough to rush to get a ticket :icant: ) I was thinking about doing it and just staying there for a week as a little mini personal vacation.

My main ways of listening to music are using headphones or blasting it in my car. I'm off work tomorrow so I'm planning on listening to it first thing in the morning in bed with headphones on while I let it have its way with me a couple times. Then I'll do repeat listens on my nature drives. I first listened to Ultraviolence on one of these drives and it was heavenly, I think of it almost every time I listen to UV.

I have hella homework due today, finishing up 2/4 summer classes... so tonight I'll cry all of that stress away with this. I listened to it already in LQ, but I always get 1 full 320kbps listen through with no interruptions, no repeats, on the roof of my house at night looking up at the stars -- a tradition I started with Ultraviolence  :defeated:

That. sounds. amazing. Can I come over ? Lolololol.

Was listening to Cherry from YT, and I can't wait to hear it in the best quality. Profanity's probs gonna make me laugh, but have a nice roof party. Sounds like fun!

I am going to listen to get free while skydiving

DO IT. Tears in your eyes for more reasons than 1. Be safe

UV/Honeymoon

In my bed, with the lights off and my eyes closed, using my audiophile headphones, listening in pure 320kbps bliss

for my second listen, i'll probably go for a drive at sunset/dusk with the windows down and it blasting

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore