Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I mean she didn't follow him cause he would get spammed by all the fans

He said Lana wrote summertime sadness at age 8 on twitter. That’s obviously someone trying to impersonate him but it’s fake

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

He said Lana wrote summertime sadness at age 8 on twitter. That’s obviously someone trying to impersonate him but it’s fake

the twitter account it's probably fake but the instagram could be true. it's him just google some of his older pics

BcWfoc2CUAAktA4.png

he's just skinnier now 

yes as @@Masochism said the twitter account is probably fake..it was made after his insta and photos spread

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

the twitter account it's probably fake but the instagram could be true. it's him just google some of his older pics

BcWfoc2CUAAktA4.png

he's just skinnier now

That makes sense. But he doesn’t look completely the same to me lol

just compare the pics, try to look at the nose and the eyes.... why you think they're not the same?

Looking closely they look exactly the same. At least comparing that selfie with the shot you attached. But I don’t think he’s really him running that instagram account.. look at what he’s posting. I might be wrong tho hah

I mean, that was said back when she just had songs like Beautiful People, Original LFL (which was a ballad), Wild One, etc

Not to mention signs point to Heroin being one of the earlier songs written, and coincidentally the only song on the entire record (besides her phone sex operator voice on LfL) to have a callback to old Hollywood and it's starlets (like how HM was very noir and 40s n 50s Hollywood) 

It def was but i guess the political environment of 2016-2017 got to her, fuck trump :toofunny: 

Not to mention signs point to Heroin being one of the earlier songs written, and coincidentally the only song on the entire record (besides her phone sex operator voice on LfL) to have a callback to old Hollywood and it's starlets (like how HM was very noir and 40s n 50s Hollywood)

It def was but i guess the political environment of 2016-2017 got to her, fuck trump :toofunny:

What else can this f*cker ruin??

at first i was really excited about the political side of the album, but now I'm over it... its like you can't escape politics anymore

The album really isn't political in any way, at least not explicitly. It's mostly about Lana lmao

The album really isn't political in any way, at least not explicitly. It's mostly about Lana lmao

"Then the next morning they sent out the warnin, tensions were rising over country lines"

"Green is the planet from the eyes of a turtle dove, til it runs red- runs red with blood"

"Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America?"

"Shake it up, throw your hands up and get loose, choreo

we just want the fuckin truth

Told by the fake-news" 

"There's somethin in the wind, I can feel it- blowin in

It's comin in softly, on the wings of a bomb"

"Boys, don't make too much noise (on twitter) and don't try to be funny; some people may not understand"

not to mention the amount of times she's referenced the songs in correlation to political events and the turmoil, expressing how the entire album's mood shifted for a period DUE to the political climate....so

u sure about that