Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

The difference is if I had something to say I'd just tag the person. :smokes4: Let's not fill the thread with this bullshit cause it really doesn't matter either way and I don't value your opinion on anything lmao. See you around :)

You valued it when you slid in my dms calling me babe and asking me to come to U.K to be your daddy :hooker:

Don't start something you can't finish

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

the amount of anti stans on this thread is giving me anxiety, these gays really need Yosemite to shut up and get scalped

I don't like the tone of your sentence that you placed my baby in, I don't like my savor Yosemite in sentences tht seem aggressive, n what we NOT boutta do is slander Rih's good of god name thank you v much

If I have to revive this ANTi discussion to stop slander from half of y'all that cream at st. vincent n whatever other mediocrity y'all love I will

j7J6qW1.gif

mediocre
ˌmiːdɪˈəʊkə/
adjective
adjective: mediocre
of only average quality; not very good.

ew gross, ugly

tumblr_oce6ioFWMd1u1zib8o1_400.gif

You valued it when you slid in my dms calling me babe and asking me to come to U.K to be your daddy :hooker:

Don't start something you can't finish

LMFAO well I do enjoy drugs so... This is probably interesting to twinks on the internet w no life, to me it isn't. You didn't just expose me like you think you did. This is the internet, I don't give a fuck :toofunny:

not even clicking your links bc i dont remember and i dont care. grow up lmao

LMFAO well I do enjoy drugs so... This is probably interesting to twinks on the internet w no life, to me it isn't. You didn't just expose me like you think you did. This is the internet, I don't give a fuck :toofunny:

not even clicking your links bc i dont remember and i dont care. grow up lmao

Boy wtf do drugs have to do..you know what LMAO ok. 

I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

GPlCm7a.gif

@@Elle can u come shut this fuckery down this is disrespect to yosemite ty

y'all childish this is a damn lana forum on a lust for life thread..

go bitch 2 each otha on tumblr, myspace, or shit idk pinterest comment section 

or u know, close the tab! walk away! get some exercise! go try a new type of fruit!

GPlCm7a.gif

If you didn't then why haven't you taken your own advice and clicked ignore? 

I'll wait :smokes3:

You really think you did something with those screencaps? I don't have friends from LB anyways lmao I'm not really here to make friends w everyone. I see you trying to create drama but it's all good. Hardly even said anything for you to do that :lmao: Oh well.

You really think you did something with those screencaps? I don't have friends from LB anyways lmao I'm not really here to make friends w everyone. I see you trying to create drama but it's all good. Hardly even said anything for you to do that :lmao: Oh well.

You are THE most problematic user rn. Like dude stfu. No one was doing anything so I did. And obviously You're fully aware of how irritating you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded. Stop playing victim

You are THE most problematic user rn. Like dude stfu. No one was doing anything so I did. And obviously You're fully aware of how irritating you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded. Stop playing victim

Playing the victim is just dumb. I've said about 5 times idgaf lmao stop quoting me and let it be. I'm not mad or embarrassed like you wanted me to be.

Playing the victim is just dumb. I've said about 5 times idgaf lmao stop quoting me and let it be. I'm not mad or embarrassed like you wanted me to be.

"I don't give af"

*continues to respond and do things that only ppl who give af do*

We love contradiction

@Salvatore, hunny this whole damn thread is off topic 65% of the time. We spent like 5 pages on Rihanna literally today. So please don't come to me about childishness. The only time this thread is alive is when some bullshit is going on.

No hard feelings to you tho. Just putting it out there

i love personalissuesboards!

this is the hottopic thread :party: 

@@YUNGATA hey baby i hate to bother you but

im bothered