Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

......AnyWayZ Rihanna outsold Lana 49x and ANTI is more #cohesive than Lust for Pop Charts

bye!

Delete+your+account+rollbutton+large+000

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

......AnyWayZ Rihanna outsold Lana 49x and ANTI is more #cohesive than Lust for Pop Charts

bye!

If you actually value artists by how much they sell why are you on a Lana Del Rey forum

It doesnt matter how much she's sold, i still turn the radio off when I hear Rihanna screeching so

bye!

Anti sucks. Unapologetic is the real gem.

Anti is more cohesive? it has hip hop, trap, soul, pop, dancehall, reggae, r&b, psychedelic indie, a guitar ballad, and more! you've got to be joking

Anti sucks. Unapologetic is the real gem.

Anti is more cohesive? it has hip hop, trap, soul, pop, dancehall, reggae, r&b, psychedelic indie, a guitar ballad, and more! you've got to be joking

I prefer Unapologetic too but ANTi was definitely very cohesive. It had many genres but all of them had a similar vibe and aesthetic that tied the whole project together.

Correct me if im wrong..but...Technically hasnt lana outsold rihanna...and even beyonce. Cause BTD has never left the charts. And only 2 other women have done that. :creep: but maybe that's just streaming? Idk. Just a thought

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I don't know about sales but I always put artists who write their own songs above those who use co-writers. Even if it's Beyoncé. :hooker:

remember when beyonce didn't give credit to the"if I were a boy" songwriter

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If she's not doing pop music what kind of music is she doing? You wouldn't call Work, Kiss It Better, We Found Love, Love On The Brain, Pon De Replay, Umbrella, etc pop?

it is pop but idk where ur going with this. saying shes doing music for the radio and pop as if we were supposed to be surprised by this.

i76mrxw.png 

I don't know about sales but I always put the artists who write their own songs above those who use co-writers. Even if it's Beyoncé. :hooker:

This, yeeess!! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***