Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Ok, I admit LFL isn't as "cohesive" as Her other albums. (HM is her most cohesive). But the only part that's like "wtf is this doing here?" Is when the political songs come in..it throws everything off. Like if there was any story she's trying to tell..those songs are a brick wall separating two chapters and it's very off putting.

However, the album as a whole is sonically cohesive. The only song that is random when it comes to sound would be IMF. But even that was a welcome experiment.

I feel the exact opposite, the songs that weren't

polical or weere about some lover felt completely out of place for me because the political songs were the main concept of the album. I think lust for life should've just been a smaller political album that was about Lana finding herself in the mess of late 2016 and what not.

The tracklist could be like:

1.Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13B

4. Coachella (revamped production)

5. GBA

6. WTWWAWWKD

7. BPBP

8. Roses Bloom for You

9. Heroin

10 Change

11. Get Free

The rest of the songs could go on the next project that would come out shortly after, with some extra bops.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

tbh i think it was for BAR because her tapes spelled "BAR" also i needed to ask because some poeple on Instagram are freaking out because apparently a snippet of LIFE IS ********* WAS POSTED but it dissapeared?

I never trust Instagram stans regarding rumors

tenor.gif?itemid=5056468

I feel the exact opposite, the songs that weren't

polical or weere about some lover felt completely out of place for me because the political songs were the main concept of the album. I think lust for life should've been a smaller political album that was about Lana finding herself in the mess of late 2016 and what not.

The tracklist could be like:

1.Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13B

4. Coachella (revamped production)

5. GBA

6. WTWWAWWKD

7. BPBP

8. Roses Bloom for You

9. Heroin

10 Change

11. Get Free

The rest of the songs could go on the next project that would come out shortly after, with some extra bops.

Ugh I just hate how 13 Beaches comes after LFL like I can feel my dopamine levels depleting when I hear the strings begin. Why follow up a Lust for Life with that??

I never trust Instagram stans regarding rumorstenor.gif?itemid=5056468

Ugh I just hate how 13 Beaches comes after LFL like I can feel my dopamine levels depleting when I hear the strings begin. Why follow up a Lust for Life with that??

I kind of know what you mean, she could've put a boppier song after but I also think its a good spot as well because I feel like the production of the two songs really go good together and the strings in the beginning are pretty calming. But I know what you mean, 13 beaches would've been better swapped with cherry in terms of mood and tempo

I just realized that she probably cut BAR, Yosemite and RBFY the moment she added Change to the album. I forgot Change was written last minute and I’m thinking back to the time she said the album had 18 tracks. At that point it was probably the LFL we have now minus Change + RBFY, BAR and Yosemite

All this time I thought Coachella resulted in their downfall when it was probably Change.

Can I forgive such a careless decision that was made as a result of being sleep deprived at 2 AM while trying to fit more songs on an album that was due in like 3 hours

giphy.gif

tbh i think it was for BAR because her tapes spelled "BAR" also i needed to ask because some poeple on Instagram are freaking out because apparently a snippet of LIFE IS ********* WAS POSTED but it dissapeared?

I never trust Instagram stans regarding rumors

tenor.gif?itemid=5056468

tenor.gif?itemid=5056468 not anymore

I just realized that she probably cut BAR, Yosemite and RBFY the moment she added Change to the album. I forgot Change was written last minute and I’m thinking back to the time she said the album had 18 tracks. At that point it was probably the LFL we have now minus Change + RBFY, BAR and Yosemite

All this time I thought Coachella resulted in their downfall when it was probably Change.

Can I forgive such a careless decision that was made as a result of being sleep deprived at 2 AM while trying to fit more songs on an album that was due in like 3 hours

giphy.gif

or she wanted to take them off and put them on the folk record she had planned for 2018, so she had to pull a song out of her ass last minute

giphy.gif

or she wanted to take them off and put them on the folk record she had planned for 2018, so she had to pull a song out of her ass last minute

giphy.gif

I hope she works with Max Martin for the entirety of LDR6 so those folk dreams will be dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky

giphy.gif

jk

so she includes Guns and Roses on the UV deluxe edition and not Fine China, Your Girl, or Yes to Heaven?

and now she puts Coachella on LFL and not BAR or Yosemite?

unstanning

She should scrapped TNC as first

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i literally can't believe how obsessed you guys are with what LFL was supposed to be in your opinion :toofunny: LFL is what it's meant to be. bye.

:lmao: That gif gets me every time. But seriously. I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just stating an observation. There's a 0.00001% chance the story means anything

Knowing how Lana re-used the name starry eyed, it's probably a new track :lmao:

i literally can't believe how obsessed you guys are with what LFL was supposed to be in your opinion :toofunny: LFL is what it's meant to be. bye.

is this supposed to be directed at me tSPq9Tx.png