Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Can the two of you make up cus this era is about Love and Miss Lizzy and Elle would not be happy to see such negative energy on their boards, also cus ily both :aw:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can the two of you make up cus this era is about Love and Miss Lizzy and Elle would not be happy to see such negative energy on their boards, also cus ily both :aw:

Not making up bc I don't even wanna acknowledge them anymore. What happened was really a waste of time now that I look at it. But as I said. I'm leaving it alone. It takes two people to argue.

Also, ily2. Sorry for upsetting u :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

No thanks but ily too :smile2: Imagine thinking somebody wanted you to be their "daddy" when it's an obvious joke cause it's in their username. I was never friends with that so there's no making up to be done, let's move on.

my flip flopping ass loves cherry now :( I blame her live performance for my change of heart.

:lolliney: cause what can you do darrrrlinnnng :lolliney:

I swear I sing that every time the 2nd chorus kicks in. It fits so well. She should have recorded that part in the studio

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The more i hear it, the more i think that White Mustang would've worked better as just an interlude

The more i hear it, the more i think that White Mustang would've worked better as just an interlude

My interlude fits perfectly. Check it out :hooker:

Shameless promo lmao

My interlude fits perfectly. Check it out :hooker:

Shameless promo lmao

Oh yeah i forgot i downloaded that version of LFL you made ages ago, brb :hooker: (i think it was you?)

Oh yeah i forgot i downloaded that version of LFL you made ages ago, brb :hooker: (i think it was you?)

Yea it was me. I still gotta upload my solo versions of all the songs with features

the last few pages were great to read with my herbal tea in the morning.. I really do love you gays y'all give me a good kii x

tenor.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

LFL made me realize how much I actually miss her previous albums. I miss 'old' Lana. :defeated:

Sis the gays will attack you for saying that, prepare

LFL made me realize how much I actually miss her previous albums. I miss 'old' Lana. :defeated:

same I don't even listen to this album anymore I personally don't like the direction she's heading with her sound/image, don't yall try and drag me I love her still but I don't vibe with this era

same I don't even listen to this album anymore I personally don't like the direction she's heading with her sound/image, don't yall try and drag me I love her still but I don't vibe with this era

F@ke fan !1!!!11

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Sis the gays will attack you for saying that, prepare

They can kiss my thighs. I'm ready.

Same. I like only couple of songs, but the rest is just meh. I prefer her love ballads, relationship songs, her descriptions of craving for someone/something etc. This era is just too 'woke' for me, and I'm trying to run away from reality while listening to the music, but with LFL I'm not able to do that.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I vibe with some parts, such as songs like Love, Get Free, Groupie Love - that kind of positivity sound is what i like. I'm not so into the positive political side, i think that's what doesn;t do it for me. If she's positive without being political it works so much better

What would you want her to do instead?

What would you want her to do instead?

the woke political tracks paired with Rick Knowels tired ass janky sound and the album being so non cohesive just turn me off, I hope she works with fresh new people like the guy from Tame Impala seems very promising and revisit her Ultraviolence sound but build off of it to create something even more zany and psychedelic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg5NUKH-dEE

a whole album with this sound pls  :flutter: i'd die

Edited by hornymoon