Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Movie Soundtracks You Wish Lana took Part of

@@jvcx  yes, so if Salvatore were used in the movie, it could win an Emmy award or a golden globe as they don't have the same rules.

I would like to see Malefecent2 have an original song by Lana in it.

unlike you, I love Once upon a Dream...it is Lana at the most Lana (is everyone familiar with the original soundtrack recording of Sleeping Beauty, and how Lana lanafied it

and one day the movie versions of each of the Broadway productions of each Lana album have Lana herself singing a new song or two along with the cast of those Broadway/Movie productions

and said before, an original animated movie with Lana doing the soundtrack. (perhaps for Disney).

as for Bond, Adele is doing the next Daniel Craig one, that already was announced.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

as for Bond, Adele is doing the next Daniel Craig one, that already was announced.

But that's not confirmed yet, right? At least according to some sources they haven't even considered her doing it again. 

About Adele doing Bond again, I guess I wouldn't mind since I'd rather have Lana be the voice for the next Bond actor lol but if Lana did it with Daniel Craig I wouldn't be mad

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I was watching the Host on nflix this afternoon, and I wish she had written a track for it about living separate lives. I just liked the atmosphere of the movie, and the accompanying music score was beautiful to listen to; she would've fit right in with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrCHicweMg

The movie really reminded of the Love music video too.

UV/Honeymoon

a remake of Somewhere in Time starring Lana and James Franco (in the Jane Seymour & Christopher Reeve roles) and  Mark Mahoney( in the Christopher Plummer role) and have it filmed same place Mackinaw Island

Somewhere in time is one of the greatest tearjerker and time travel movies of all time IMHO

with two new original songs

and with @Emlehainey and the @AutoTunedLoon

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Bond of course. I've heard that they think about Adele again (I love her so much) but I think that Lana is way much better choice. 

BTW. New MALEFICENT is coming. Hope they know what to do.

There aren't many other songs in the original that Lana could sing apart from what she's already done, I wonder if she'd come up with something she wrote herself :flutter:

I was watching the Host on nflix this afternoon, and I wish she had written a track for it about living separate lives. I just liked the atmosphere of the movie, and the accompanying music score was beautiful to listen to; she would've fit right in with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrCHicweMg

The movie really reminded of the Love music video too.

Completely forgot about the book and the movie and I surprisingly liked them very much when I was 12! Now I know why - I was channeling future Lana projects :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

@@kitschesque

re:Maleficent2  If they want to go for Oscar, they would need an original song because adaptations/covers are not qualified unless one day they decide to add a category like they did for screenplay

Completely forgot about the book and the movie and I surprisingly liked them very much when I was 12! Now I know why - I was channeling future Lana projects :creep:

Lol I wasn't even aware that the movie was based off a book, netflix can b a beautiful thing, but the character relationship comps does remind me of something that of a book. I liked how the whole alien and human interaction was done with this particular movie, they really portrayed it delicately, and the emotions behind the characters were compiled and interconnected pretty sweetly. Memory lane must've been nice  :candy:

UV/Honeymoon

@@kitschesque

re:Maleficent2  If they want to go for Oscar, they would need an original song because adaptations/covers are not qualified unless one day they decide to add a category like they did for screenplay

I didn't know that! Thank you for enlightening me :teehee:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I really want her to join the lineup of performers that have been on Twin Peaks so far this season. 

I know right?? It would have fit so well.

I'm kind of holding out hope she might appear and it just hasn't been announced yet? PLEASE

d84oPKf.gif

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'