cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

I've been wanting to post these for ages. It's a work in progress, I'm still in the process of adding covers for each songs and some of these covers are obviously temporary. I class my albums by year, East Side is 2006 and earlier, Neon Trailer Motel Haven is 2007, Miss America 2008, Vulgar Darling 2009, Valentino Stars 2010, Diamond Killa 2011, Glamorous 2012, Black Champagne 2013, and I think I'm going to make a new album for Soundtracks because I don't like the fact that 2014 only has Big Eyes and I Can Fly. I never listen to the bootlegs, I just get everything there is. I count as unreleased everything that is not in the studio albums, even if they're actually released. Most of the covers are by Sam, Noah and me, I don't really care about consistency I just put what I like. I have 740 audio files in total, but that includes all the bootlegs, all the fanmade instrumentals, all the interviews and all the extras (stuff like supercuts and 10m of her laugh).

tDxnPJb.jpgKe5CQJ9.jpgI665PAf.jpgQH3edIz.jpg

In comparison, this is my folders, organized more specifically.

LSE1L9l.png

HSpaxwp.png

EdFmFqc.png

IfhZ85Q.png

ZKcaooE.png

I've been wanting to post these for ages. It's a work in progress, I'm still in the process of adding covers for each songs and some of these covers are obviously temporary. I class my albums by year, East Side is 2006 and earlier, Neon Trailer Motel Haven is 2007, Miss America 2008, Vulgar Darling 2009, Valentino Stars 2010, Diamond Killa 2011, Glamorous 2012, Black Champagne 2013, and I think I'm going to make a new album for Soundtracks because I don't like the fact that 2014 only has Big Eyes and I Can Fly. I never listen to the bootlegs, I just get everything there is. I count as unreleased everything that is not in the studio albums, even if they're actually released. Most of the covers are by Sam, Noah and me, I don't really care about consistency I just put what I like. I have 740 audio files in total, but that includes all the bootlegs, all the fanmade instrumentals, all the interviews and all the extras (stuff like supercuts and 10m of her laugh).

tDxnPJb.jpgKe5CQJ9.jpgI665PAf.jpgQH3edIz.jpg

In comparison, this is my folders, organized more specifically.

LSE1L9l.png

HSpaxwp.png

EdFmFqc.png

IfhZ85Q.png

OMG UR COLLABS, COVERS, EXTRAS, INTERVIEWS, LIVES AND MASHUPS COVERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Btw what is in extras and 2014?

FzytWEW.png

OMG UR COLLABS, COVERS, EXTRAS, INTERVIEWS, LIVES AND MASHUPS COVERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Btw what is in extras and 2014?

:toofunny: In 2014 it's just Big Eyes and I can Fly but I don't like it I'm gonna make a soundtrack album, and in Extras it's things I collected but didn't knew where to put, there's a Daddy, Party Dress and Baby supercuts, the Cola farm remix, the Endless Summer tour moans compilation, a 50s supercut of her laugh and a 10min loop compilation of her laugh that I actually listened to several times lolol

ZKcaooE.png

:toofunny: In 2014 it's just Big Eyes and I can Fly but I don't like it I'm gonna make a soundtrack album, and in Extras it's things I collected but didn't knew where to put, there's a Daddy, Party Dress and Baby supercuts, the Cola farm remix, the Endless Summer tour moans compilation, a 50s supercut of her laugh and a 10min loop compilation of her laugh that I actually listened to several times lolol

oh omg :rip: 

FzytWEW.png

ma pussy tastes like pepsi cola

eeyaeeyahoo

i gots a taste for men who are older

eeyaeeyahoooo

ma pussy tastes

ma pussy tastes

pussy tastes pussy tastes pussy pussy tastes

ma pussy tastes like pepsi cola

eeyaeeyahoo

Cola farm remix deserves a grammy for sure doesnt it

how do i upload images without people having to click on them to view them? sorry I'm new to the website

upload them on a 3rd party website and paste the url in the image tab under the emoticons

Update feat. a new compilation album inspired by the art of @@Trash Magic! some of my albums were getting way too lengthy so this helped tidy things up a lot.

9raGSMN.jpg

can you post the tracklists for your fanmade albums/compilations please? i need some inspiration for my itunes.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

edit!! my fanmade LDR mixtapes. tracklists aren't final and will probably be fucked about with a bit to make them flow better.

daytona meth is so messy because it's full of rough and hella weird songs i never listen to but had to have for the sake of a complete collection

0QEIlyS.png

wL2WkIC.png

QzKKYc2.png

TVcUZAg.png

osbOWKQ.png

mwRh0JF.png

Y7GLv05.png

vvoyzwa.png

vY38IJI.png

BXpGT4q.png

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

My library

TGapGK.png

My demos album consists of 3 parts - 'unreleased' demos, 'aka' demos, and 'released' demos

W6MBV9.png

oAgYX0.png5wPrWJ.png

And my unreleased collection is just sorted alphabetically, divided in 4 parts for a cleaner look

9y2eKB.png

IbVs9P.png

V4zCD7.png

HXBUQi.png

2dv4k7o.jpg