Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

im really worried and i cant stop thinking about it, Lana said she will announce the middle east tour next week but idk which country did she choose like 

i cant go to Israel & Qatar cuz im not allowed to and im afraid that her tickets in Kuwait will be so expensive 

do you know guys VIP ticket for local singers in kuwait is for $2900 loool

like i really wish if they will be as much as the american concerts price  :( i really couldn't stop thinking about it sigh

:smile3:

I can buy two tickets at once during the presale tomorrow, right? Or no?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

wait if I already bought the signed vinyl am I going to get an presale code?

im really worried and i cant stop thinking about it, Lana said she will announce the middle east tour next week but idk which country did she choose like 

i cant go to Israel & Qatar cuz im not allowed to and im afraid that her tickets in Kuwait will be so expensive 

do you know guys VIP ticket for local singers in kuwait is for $2900 loool

like i really wish if they will be as much as the american concerts price  :( i really couldn't stop thinking about it sigh

She better play Palestine and be a real one

I can buy two tickets at once during the presale tomorrow, right? Or no?

Yes

She's coming semi near me but I'm not buying merch when I haven't even received my signed CD yet.

Maybe she should send me a presale code with that since I've been waiting since LA to the Moon

Someone a page ago posted their email saying autographed items qualify for a code

LIZARD PEOPLE

I bought a digital to see if it would get me another code and got a regular thank you for your purchase email. I had the husband purchase one (his first time buying from her store) and his email said your purchase grants you presale access etc.... 

wait if I already bought the signed vinyl am I going to get an presale code?

She better play Palestine and be a real one

yes, I purchased signed cd back in July and I got an email this morning telling me I will get a code tomorrow, y'all should check your emails! 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

She's coming semi near me but I'm not buying merch when I haven't even received my signed CD yet.

Maybe she should send me a presale code with that since I've been waiting since LA to the Moon

Haven't gotten signed vinyl either so chill. But yes we are getting codes

yes, I purchased signed cd back in July and I got an email this morning telling me I will get a code tomorrow, y'all should check your emails! 

Yep i got the same email and set up email alerts for tomorrow so I have the code ready when it drops at 10

when does the presale start? friday or saturday?

Presale is tomorrow. I am bummed it looks like the Boston show will have general admission tickets on the floor!! That sucks. I will try to get loge seats right on the side if possible. I won't know till tomorrow but there is no reason for GA!!!! Maybe they can fit more people in.

Presale is tomorrow. I am bummed it looks like the Boston show will have general admission tickets on the floor!! That sucks. I will try to get loge seats right on the side if possible. I won't know till tomorrow but there is no reason for GA!!!! Maybe they can fit more people in.

Ugh I know, I was hoping there would be sectioned rows of seats at TD Garden. Now I know I'll have to do the whole lining up super early thing 

if i get one digital album do you get a code?

well some members here have emailed the store asking this and apparently yes, any item gives you the chance to get a presale code!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Ugh I know, I was hoping there would be sectioned rows of seats at TD Garden. Now I know I'll have to do the whole lining up super early thing 

I think only the floor is GA. The loge seats which are on the side and look pretty good are reserved. I can't go through the wait in line and then stand on the floor for the whole concert. Been there and I'm getting too old.

Here is the chart from Ticketmaster

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lana-del-rey-boston-massachusetts-01-13-2018/event/010053370584A68E?artistid=1646704&tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search#efeat4212

So I always get nervous about time zones for some reason and that I'm gonna miss it, so how it says local venue time, does that mean if I'm getting a Chicago ticket it'll be 10 Chicago time?

Yes and I am too so will be up with ya

Is ticketmaster the only site you can buy tickets at?

For the presale ys

Me too! I thought there would be but I guess not. I'm glad she's going to Boston tho