bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

See, the energy I was hoping I would get from 'Drums' and 'When We Were Young'.....manifested in 'Don't Lie'.

Like - Don't Lie is a serve. (Probably helps that I want the Chainsmokers to step on my face and spit on me, but who can say)

Drop the extended mix now please and thanks.

Picture you and me alone Da Da Da Da Da Dum..... :party:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I want TOTL 3 so bad… 

if Shut Up Scream, Time for a Crime and Claws (demo) was the direction she was going for… im so in :crossed:

hoping she hasn’t scrapped the whole thing :trisha:

I have a feeling that it is if claws feels like it was supposed to be in it. But also Personal Hell could have been taken off of TOTL?

3 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

I really don’t see claws or personal hell on TOTL. I guess w diff production yes, but like… the versions we have don’t sound like they’d sonically belong

Yeah, never understood this. Maaaybe claws a bit. But vaguely referencing hell or spooky stuff isn't what makes TOTL what it is. PH is like super bright and poppy, very era 1 sounding and would stick out like a sore thumb on the album.

2 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Yeah, never understood this. Maaaybe claws a bit. But vaguely referencing hell or spooky stuff isn't what makes TOTL what it is. PH is like super bright and poppy, very era 1 sounding and would stick out like a sore thumb on the album.

Well obviously I would mean with an alternate production or instrumental. Or even a more of a demo version

8 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

19 sept 2018. 17 sept 2019. 

I fear that if it's not coming today or tomorrow/Friday then it's over for this year too lol.

I’d give it till the 20th as a Friday announcement makes sense 

lilkimxchapelle.png

6 hours ago, details said:

kim sounds so much like camila cabello on gorgeous why did they pitch up her vocals like that ijbol

It would be hilarious of Katy wanted Camila instead but could only get Kim