bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

it would be better to probably have them together but i love the single covers being diff colors so i keep them separate 

i'm organizing my library now and even though i like the different colors, it's 8 songs... also i'm still old school w/ lastfm and i really don't want to mess up my tags

edit: yeah i did it

FzOcfio.png

i'm organizing my library now and even though i like the different colors, it's 8 songs... also i'm still old school w/ lastfm and i really don't want to mess up my tags

Your icon ... :hdu:   :defeated:  a MAN

post the cover art you decide to use

i saw it irl. he was safe. it was so obnoxious for him to do that though. he freaked everyone out and scared Charli. he's a dick

what a dumbass lol

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Safe to say this is some of the freshest pop music i’ve heard in forever. SHE ENDED ME. THE PRODUCTION HOLY SHIT.

Is there really going to be another volume of this spooky stuff? i’d die omg

some people speculate Vol 2 coming out on Halloween but I really doubt it. She might release another one 1~2 years from now imo.

the way In The Next Life ends and you get like four seconds of silence and then .....BREAK ! ......THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THEY MADE THIS SHIT IS IN DIFFERENT AREAS

sidenote..... the way you can hear little influences and melodies from other pop songs but not ripping it off shows literally how smart and excellent kim is

some people speculate Vol 2 coming out on Halloween but I really doubt it. She might release another one 1~2 years from now imo.

this is what i  was thinking too, like a yearly October  thing. she is here to feed us. THE  LONGEVITY  :defeated:​