bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

[links removed]

the holy trinity + 1 :true: 

mod note: user has been banned for this post

Edited by admin
Sharing illegal download links to copyrighted material intended for commercial release through purchase and streaming is strictly prohibited

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

even in lq the songs sound much better than what i thought, i think i have high hopes again :shock: 

i just hate the fact she/the label picked Alone for the Nicki feature as the lead single when literally King of Hearts is right. there. it's serving everything Alone lacked, an ENERGIC hook.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Thousand Pieces is so boring she should’ve put the German version on it instead so it at least had something interesting going on. The rest of the songs are absolute bangers like woah… I still think Coconuts and Sex Talk don’t fit in and that Bait is kinda meh but other than that this album truly has some of her best work.

qfrWuBl.png

33 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

sooo is it better than problematique?

problematique was very cohesive but had some lows (sex talk, something about you, your turn to cry, left my body)

the only low in here is sex talk (this fucking song again) and i'd even say the highs are higher than in problematique

7 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

problematique was very cohesive but had some lows (sex talk, something about you, your turn to cry, left my body)

the only low in here is sex talk (this fucking song again) and i'd even say the highs are higher than in problematique

your turn to cry a low.. this is not the (4 + 4 = ) you thought

i always let the good ones

go

I didn't think I'd say it but the highs of Feed the Beast seem pretty much better than Problématique BUT here's the thing. As a whole, I prefer Problématique, but some FTB songs are much more memorable.

So aside from Coconuts, Sex Talk and Unholy and the Alone album version, everything else is pretty much a bop imo. Shame for the playlist-like tracklist, but that can be fixed. At least there's bop after bop waiting.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: