bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Haven’t heard any of the leaks, wouldn’t classify myself as a Kim stan (more of a slayyyter gay) but I am interested in hearing a proper Kim Petras album. However judging by fb fact coconuts is on it and some of and comments I’ve read regarding the sound of the rest of the tracks, it seems like a not so cohesive album (but I feel like it’s her labels fault!) 

loved some of her 2017 singles but I always found it odd how she never had a proper album. Her Halloween stuff I never got into because I don’t really care for seasonal music, does she have any other projects I should listen to in order to prepare for this release?

3 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

WHAT is with the Sex Talk hate?? It’s literally a good song??? Even if it wasn’t one of my FAVORITE Kim songs, I’d recognize it as good as the rest of her catalogue - which is mostly amazing. There are so many other duds on Problématique that use similar stems as better songs, while Sex Talk at least sounds unique within that project. Like y’all are so annoying for that and yes i take it VERY personally.. :crossed:

it's a good song but its nowhere near born again, problematique, confessions, or your turn to cry. those r all bangers n she said all i do is drop bangers n then picks sex talk. she lied to us

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

Haven’t heard any of the leaks, wouldn’t classify myself as a Kim stan (more of a slayyyter gay) but I am interested in hearing a proper Kim Petras album. However judging by fb fact coconuts is on it and some of and comments I’ve read regarding the sound of the rest of the tracks, it seems like a not so cohesive album (but I feel like it’s her labels fault!) 

loved some of her 2017 singles but I always found it odd how she never had a proper album. Her Halloween stuff I never got into because I don’t really care for seasonal music, does she have any other projects I should listen to in order to prepare for this release?

Then try Clarity the mixtape/album its what the majority here consider as her “Debut”. Some of her major gems are in there

honestly i'm not even here for cohesion anymore, it's boring and i like more than one flavour :crossed:

the album is great - my only gripe is that the visuals haven't been consistent until about a month ago 

16 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

i love the era 1 vibes

Revelations is the WORST

The way I tried to think about Revelations and couldn't even remember the melody at first that's how much I've been skipping it

13 hours ago, none said:

why is minute lowkey becoming my fav? it's such a cute song. really makes me wish i was in luv with some1 other than my parasocial sweetheart <3

oh whoa is taste finally knocking your door? Minute is definitely one of the best in the album!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 hours ago, Bubblez said:

The way I tried to think about Revelations and couldn't even remember the melody at first that's how much I've been skipping it

it has always been filler

Push Push Push and Malibu should've made it to Problematique instead, idc

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

57 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

babes Revelations might not be her best song ever but it does NOT deserve this slander guys wtf

frfr it's a dr. luke song after all keep it up n he'll sue u for defamation

i-hate-you-i-know.gif