bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 6/15/2023 at 3:45 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

King of Hearts for Germany’s Next Top Model 

She performed "Alone" before KOH and I'm so mad that they didn't use that version as the final take on the song, it's just MILLION TIMES better than the one we got, and it's exactly what we are were expecting the song to be. I hope they promote KOH somehow, the track is solid and Kim's Vocals are on point!

+ Any info about "Kim Petras x David Guetta - Hometown"?? With the right promo (we only can hope), Kim could have some hits for the rest of the year.

12 hours ago, jesusnx said:

She performed "Alone" before KOH and I'm so mad that they didn't use that version as the final take on the song, it's just MILLION TIMES better than the one we got, and it's exactly what we are were expecting the song to be. I hope they promote KOH somehow, the track is solid and Kim's Vocals are on point!

+ Any info about "Kim Petras x David Guetta - Hometown"?? With the right promo (we only can hope), Kim could have some hits for the rest of the year.

Which version did they play? The DallasK remix? 

46 minutes ago, jesusnx said:

From what I can hear, it's like the Alone 2.0 (no Nicki) but better, it has the extra verse from the Extended version and an extra instrumental section:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dTXg5APiA

Praying this doesn't wind up being only a one-time performance... change up the ending a little bit (from the build that lets Kim do the hairtoss) and this would be my IDEAL version for Feed the Beast. Good length, fits the sound of the album, AND includes a dance break as a throwback to the vibes of the original song :true: 

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

5 hours ago, gyal said:

:crai: i’m so behind 

You’re so behind I already put Fall and Hazy on my Tropical tracklist and edited the metadata into a functional album :oic2: Behind but not wrong!

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif