bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

22 minutes ago, none said:

i told u im a dr luke stan. im on cloud 9 i feel so vindicated. dr. luke is no longer a controversial subject n i look forward to the healthy conversations we r all gonna have about the king of pop n his contributions to kimmy's music!

if you don’t shut the fuck up for one time :bye:

1 hour ago, none said:

i told u im a dr luke stan. im on cloud 9 i feel so vindicated. dr. luke is no longer a controversial subject n i look forward to the healthy conversations we r all gonna have about the king of pop n his contributions to kimmy's music!

you are insane

Problématique might be more cohesive but Feed the Beast is the superior album TBH. Sure it has its flaws (Coconuts, Alone verses) but it’s full of top tier songs that blow any Problématique song out the water. Her label made some points when they scrapped Problématique and pushed her to put out better music :hooker:

qfrWuBl.png

8 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Replacing Alone with the DallasK remix, uhoh with the demo, HIFTB with the longer version and fully deleting Coconuts and Unholy. Very excellent album! 

After a few listens the final versions of uhoh and HIFTB really grew on me tbh so perhaps I'm keeping them. I actually kinda prefer the shorter HIFTB, it makes it less repetitive.

qfrWuBl.png

To me, this would be perfect;

1. Feed The Beast

2. King of Hearts

3. Thousand Pieces 

4. uhoh

5. Sex Talk

6. Hit It From The Back

7. Claws

8. Minute

9. Castle In The Sky

10. brrr

11. Alone (just to push album sales)

Deluxe

12. Revelations (bonus) 

13. BAIT (bonus)

14. Unholy (bonus)

Coconuts makes no sense x

24 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

the 4.3 pitchfork score 😭😭😭 idk kinda iconic if you ask me 

lol and the fact CLARITY got a 7.2 .... 

in what twisted reality do we live in that record labels only exist to give artists a platform at the expensive of sucking all the quality out of their music ???? literally insanity  

Despite my .....disappointment at the prechorus.... KOH is it.

On. Repeat. All day. It's what I want. It's pop. It's dance. It's 133 BPM so it stresses out all the slow ketamine girls. Here 4 it. It better get released as a single and get a MV.

Uhoh is cute. Minute is cute. Revelations is aight. Brrr grew on me so it belongs in my world.

:grinds:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Despite my .....disappointment at the prechorus.... KOH is it.

On. Repeat. All day. It's what I want. It's pop. It's dance. It's 133 BPM so it stresses out all the slow ketamine girls. Here 4 it. It better get released as a single and get a MV.

Uhoh is cute. Minute is cute. Revelations is aight. Brrr grew on me so it belongs in my world.

:grinds:

what’s wrong with the prechorus 

Another generic offering by Kim.

There’s some cute bops on the album, but most of what she does still sounds like Katy Perry left overs. She’s just not an interesting artist.

The album will drop off the Earth by week 3 and that will be it. She’ll no doubt fair better doing her tour since it’s more geared to her fans. 

King of Hearts is THE song. She should release a video for it.

Okay… this album in not TERRIBLE but it lacks soul. Also some of the tracks don’t even make sense in the same album. I think this tracklist would work much better:

1.      Feed The Beast

2.      Alone

3.      Uhoh

4.      King Of Hearts

5.      Castle In The Sky

6.      BAIT (feat. Banks)

7.      Sex Talk

8.      From The Back

9.      Minute

10.    Claws

11.    Thousand Pieces

12.    Brrr

the eurodance, 90-00s club sound is tired also… but the songs are cute for a listen 

also the song lenghts…. Gurl 

17 hours ago, tropicalian said:

king of hearts final is so much worse from the demo :rip: they ruined the pre-chorus it's like 2 stems rn 

where can I hear those demos you guys are talking about? :raven: