bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

The released tracklisting for this album is a hot mess so I slightly re-arranged it to my liking

1. Feed the Beast

2. Alone

3. King of Hearts

4. Thousand Pieces

5. Claws

6. uhoh

7. BAIT

8. Try Again

9. Minute

10. brrr

11. Castle In The Sky

was gonna make IJWAR as a bonus track but it didn’t flow

i can see why one would scrap try again it sounds pretty much like everything else on the album it wouldn't stand out, but then again kim put coconuts there so there's no excuse really

24 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

Where are ya'll putting Running Up That Hill? Problematique or Feed the Beast?

I have it on Problématique as a bonus track.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, DerpGa said:

does claws have 2 demos? also king of hearts

i'm trying to organize my library and wanted to make sure what's real and what isn't

claws has 2 but koh only has one (the one with the euphoria sample at the beginning)

I have a love/hate relationship with this album. I love that dance pop is finally back in this year (this album, Ava Max, Bebe Rexha, Ellie Goulding). The album is pretty great for workouts and just mindless happy music. I also want it to be a success since I do like this type of music and for trans representation.

But so many of the songs I’ve already heard and overplayed, either because they were leaks (my fault for listening) or singles. A lot of the new songs are just fine to me - I don’t dislike them but don’t like them enough to really seek them out on their own outside of listening to the album in full. A lot of the songs I can’t decide if I like or dislike.

Like Alone isn’t bad, but I never cared for the song it samples, and I’m so tired of artists using samples of older successful songs to make a new song. The only new songs I really love are Feed the Beast, uhoh, and Claws. I love/loved Hit It From the Back, brrr, and Coconuts, but I’ve already overplayed them. The rest are just mid but still enjoyable to me. I loved Unholy at the beginning, but I’m SO sick of it now. I didn’t even save it when I saved the album. 

I also feel conflicted with Dr. Luke involvement, and Larry Rudolf (Britney’s former manager that was there the entirety of her conservatorship). And I respect doing what you need to do to be successful, but the way she just kept throwing whatever she could to the wall to make it stick makes the album seem like it really didn’t have a strong artistic vision, which I guess isn’t necessary for all music, especially mindless dance pop, but still. 

Also, to whoever in this thread told us to try listening to If Jesus Was a Rockstar after Minute and before Coconuts, you’re a genius. I didn’t even care for that song as a single, but having it there in the track list makes me love it. It should’ve been included even though it flopped. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore