bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

39 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

What if she doesn’t release it? 

I mean… she hasn’t of finally announced it 

I'm definitely not getting my heart set on anything, but her Tweets convinced me it's actually something she wants/intends to do even if it doesn't work out for some reason. I don't see why else she would've Tweeted that weird sound snippet thing or all the croissants and French stuff if she didn't at least plan to release Problematique. Or maybe it's all one big fakeout

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I can't wait 4 more hours for this :raven: Dirty Things, Love Ya Leave Ya, Confession and Born Again will be absolutely glorious in lossless omg :omg: 

Gonna give it another 7 hours and if not I'll give up waiting but at least we got the cover 

Even if it was all one big fake out bunheads caused such a big stir about it and everyone was so hyped and Kim even got trending on twitter, like the hype and anticipation is way bigger than what the hype for FTB was. I feel like Republic would see that and maybe actually consider a release.

1 hour ago, 111 said:

calm down f words i just got the time wrong 😔 i thought it was 12am not 12pm. who tf releases an album on midday

cover6.jpg

you still have time to tell us that tracklist is fake! WE WANT KEEP IT:crying:

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Well, we thought it was coming nine hours ago, I was just throwing an extra hour on there, so no one gets their hopes up for a second time :fabcat:

and I’m also Cst time

I'm est and i'm posting this at 10:23am my time, so if it's 12pm est it's only like an hour and a half?