bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

But what difference does it really make it she released the album track by track then as a collective? We still the same amount of songs and each track gets a moment to shine.

Just what I think :shrug:

oh, i'm completely fine with that way of releasing, though i'd still like if she kept 1 or 2 songs for the album release

my main concern is that there's a slight chance they might not be part of her (official) debut album

all the new songs that she’s been releasing - are they for a record or just one-offs?

She's said previously she wanted to release a bunch of songs before and then an album. I'd honestly be gagged if she released these 6 songs and then dropped a full album the week of tour

BzhmW.png

She's said previously she wanted to release a bunch of songs before and then an album. I'd honestly be gagged if she released these 6 songs and then dropped a full album the week of tour

She said on twitter she will perform some songs she didn't release yet on tour  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

There's nothing like hearing cheers and then watching into a crowd of desperate fans trying to mouth along spontaneously :thumb: 

Also Kim: Why you gagging? She bring it to you every ball. Seems like something she would do.

Do Me, Sweet Spot, If U Think About Me, Close Your Eyes, & Hills her top 5

This is a good take. Hills is overlooked too often! I don’t think I could make a definitive Top 5 personally until all of era 2 & TOTL Vol 2 have come out... too many possibilities. :ohno: :flutter:

14417469274.gif

This is a good take. Hills is overlooked too often! I don’t think I could make a definitive Top 5 personally until all of era 2 & TOTL Vol 2 have come out... too many possibilities. :ohno: :flutter:

Agreed. This list is as of right now and is always subject to change.