bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

holy trinity: do me, sweet spot, all i do is cry  :legend:

omg that's exactly my Trinity too

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

DO ME DO ME DO ME LIKE THAT

HURT ME SO GOOD MAKE ME WANNA BE BAD

GIVE IT TO ME TO ME LIKE THAT

FEELS SO GOOD GOT ME COMING RIGHT BACK

GOT ME C-C-C-C-CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :jack:

I just want to point out that I posted this before the lyric vid dropped and the fact that she actually spelled it the same way during that part... wow y'all. I guess you could say I'm that psychic bitch huh

CommonAgitatedDeinonychus-size_restricte

TjmiIK4.png

omfg can she let us breathe for a second?  :defeated:

I still haven't fully recovered from last week's scalping. She is NOT playing. Every single track is at LEAST a 8.5/10.

I really hope the album is coming soon, but I think she's dropping the songs one by one (like she did with Era 1). 

loving the new songs but could she give us an album title or tracklist? i don't mind the entire album coming out one by one i just want all these in one album in my itunes lol

lmao same. My library's a mess with all these new songs. However, I think I'm gonna have to compile them into an album and name it "Broken" (that's probably what it's going to be called anyways bc of her merch)

I feel like my opinion is unpopular but here goes  :makeup:

Sweet Spot > Blow It All > Do Me > Broken > All I Do Is Cry > Got My Number

Tbh though even though GMN is my least fav I still love it. She's a cute gal. Kim has yet to disappoint, she is the ultimate queen of bops.  :mariah:

TjmiIK4.png

I don't trust people who have Blow It All in their top three

Her best verses?? One of the best choruses? Blow It All is for skinny legends only!!!

Do Me / Blow It All / Broken :legend:

Got My Number

All I Do Is Cry

Sweet Spot (love it but it has the least exciting lyrics - not my favorite to sing along)

14417469274.gif

Her best verses?? One of the best choruses? Blow It All is for skinny legends only!!!

the tea

Sweet Spot sounds like a Daft Punk outtake ♡ Blow It All served flow, good verses, MELODY should I go on? One of her best songs imo

Blow It All > Got My Number TBH. They're both fun, but not in my top three (that honour goes to Do Me, Sweet Spot, and Broken).

The only one I'm not really feeling is All I Do Is Cry – which is weird, because I LOVE Broken. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif