bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

broken + all i do is cry are unlistenable

everything else is good (Got My Number is the best)

imo got my number is the worst and broken / all i do is cry are the best lol. honestly tho, how cool is it that humans are able to be so different and have completely different feelings about things. truly iconic. 

all the new songs that she’s been releasing - are they for a record or just one-offs?

they're supposed to be album tracks, but i guess we'll see

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she already did this once by wasting so much good content with the songs of era 1, if she does this again i swear to god........... :facepalm:

But what difference does it really make it she released the album track by track then as a collective? We still the same amount of songs and each track gets a moment to shine.

Just what I think :shrug:

j14CYJi.png

Not to barely post and then ask for something but...

Can anyone post the "fixed"/edited single covers someone did with the titles realigned to all be in alignment with each other? I know someone just posted the "Do Me" one a few pages back. But besides that I didn't see any posted separately. Or my PMs are open of course :P 

yeah in truth releasing the tracks one by one actually makes the era last longer, because once you get the album all at once its over and done, and streaming is changing the way people listen to music, which means peoples release strategies are going to be smart to try and adjust to that.