bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, Dua Lipa said:

Kim uploaded a YouTube short of her recording the title track. Kinda crazy to see her work ethic considering the timeline. In the clip it says she’s recording it August 12th and stated it’s the title track. Problematique leaked roughly August 8th. So like legit right after the leak she already had the album title and finished up the title track 

I wish we knew more about the situation in general.

slut pop 2: beach princess coming 6/23 🤞🏻

1. beach princess
2. coconuts
3. sex on the beach
4. supersoaker bitch
5. top off
6. laguna lizard
7. jaws of death
8. bahama mama

giphy-downsized-large.gif

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 minutes ago, none said:

slut pop 2: beach princess coming 6/23 🤞🏻

1. beach princess
2. coconuts
3. sex on the beach
4. supersoaker bitch
5. top off
6. laguna lizard
7. jaws of death
8. bahama mama

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mine ate more

Slut Pop: Beach Freak 6/23

1. Beach Freak

2. Treat Me Like A Hoe

3. Coconuts

4. Whale Cock

5. Cum Shake

6. Supersoaker Bitch

7. Sex Talk

8. California Cum

14 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Mine ate more

Slut Pop: Beach Freak 6/23

1. Beach Freak

2. Treat Me Like A Hoe

3. Coconuts

4. Whale Cock

5. Cum Shake

6. Supersoaker Bitch

7. Sex Talk

8. California Cum

i forgot about whale cock what a perfect fit for slut pop 2. i would put that after bahama mama lmao

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Sex On The Beach is a need. Kim. I  know you can write it girl!!

oh i already have this concept album planned out for her. its just a cover/sample ripoff of webcam julia's sex on the beach another german icon

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

The FTB tracklist im pretty sure we all wanted 

10/10 album if this was the tracklist

1. Feed The Beast

2. King Of Hearts

3. Claws

4. Revelations

5. BAIT (ft. BANKS)

6. Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave

7. Hit It From The Back

8. Minute

9. Uh Oh

10. Alone (DallasK/No Nicki)

11. Dirty Things 

12. Try It Again

13. brrr

14. Your Time To Cry

15. Thousand Pieces

16. Castle In The Sky

8 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Serious question, why do y'all hate Slut Pop THAT much? And god please let aside the Luke bullshit, i wanna know what makes it so unlistenable or if it's just like a flock mindset type of situation (very likely imo).

Like the concept is defined, the aesthetic is coherent, the sound and lyrics are tight and aligned with the concept, the djset sequence mixing makes it a fun, mindless, quick and danceable experience. I'ts basically TOTL but make it dumb horny Valentine's day music. And it's treated like it should've been some sort of super serious project but it never even pretended to be one so???

FTB is already shaping up to be her worst project to date in comparison. THAT should receive this kind of hatred, i'm very confused

she was copying someone else's whole sound and aesthetic that's just disgusting. it also sound cheap and is overall terrible so... oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

1 hour ago, AzzyCxndy said:

The FTB tracklist im pretty sure we all wanted 

10/10 album if this was the tracklist

1. Feed The Beast

2. King Of Hearts

3. Claws

4. Revelations

5. BAIT (ft. BANKS)

6. Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave

7. Hit It From The Back

8. Minute

9. Uh Oh

10. Alone (DallasK/No Nicki)

11. Dirty Things 

12. Try It Again

13. brrr

14. Your Time To Cry

15. Thousand Pieces

16. Castle In The Sky

i don't know what track 6 is but yeah, everything else is pretty much more cohesive than the actual tracklist!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

i don't know what track 6 is but yeah, everything else is pretty much more cohesive than the actual tracklist!

kim leaked track 6 because alone was taking to long, the song was made around the same time the title track FTB was recorded, the song is about her wanting control and being a freak 

ALL SHE WANT IS GUCCI AND CHANELLLL ALL SHE WANT IS EVERYTHING THEY SELLLL

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

Kim uploaded a YouTube short of her recording the title track. Kinda crazy to see her work ethic considering the timeline. In the clip it says she’s recording it August 12th and stated it’s the title track. Problematique leaked roughly August 8th. So like legit right after the leak she already had the album title and finished up the title track 

well didn't she bring up that her label wouldn't let her release the album anyway when the leaks were happening? obviously she was working on new stuff by then

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

apparently the deluxe will have 4 songs!!!

what i see in my head:

16. Try It Again

17. Fantasy

18. Your Time To Cry

19. Thousand Pieces (German Version

reality:

16. Angel Shit

17. Future Starts Shit

18. Reminds Me (of shit)

19. If Jesus Was A Fuckboy

She should have released a summer album at this point, called “Sex On The Beach” or something like u said. I mean… the material is there, even if it’s old (she could rework it a little):

1.      Malibu 

2.      Feed The Beast

3.      Coconuts

4.      Je’Tadore

5.      Oceans 

6.      Choker

7.      Break The AC

8.      Painkillas

9.      Crave It 

10.    Sex Talk

11.    Deeper

12.    Uh Oh 

I think anyone with only a minute can make a better tracklist than the actual one… 

7 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

she was copying someone else's whole sound and aesthetic that's just disgusting.

Being a slut and making dance music can't be trademarked nor canceled :toofunny: it's just continuing a trend started by Blackout in 2007; if anyone really stole Ayesha's vibe it was era-1 Slayyyter

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

Being a slut and making dance music isn't copyrightable nor cancelable :toofunny: it's just continuing a trend started by Blackout in 2007; if anyone really stole Ayesha's vibe it was era-1 Slayyyter

the main difference is that some of Slayyyters songs were sold to her by Ayesha herself and she even featured in BFF. Also, there was no label backing her up like Kim, so it didn’t seem so forced… Kim was just trying to get a TikTok hit and failed miserably :crossed:

Also, Slayyyter, Charli, That Kid, LIZ and all of those hyper pop “underground” artist made that aesthetic their signature for years while Kim just used it for an EP and then grew out of it quickly. Seems more like she was playing costume 

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

the main difference is that some of Slayyyters songs were sold to her by Ayesha herself and she even featured in BFF. Also, there was no label backing her up like Kim, so it didn’t seem so forced… Kim was just trying to get a hit 

how was she going to get a hit from Slut Pop? it was a concept EP of discarded Problematique tracks with no singles and bare minimum promo; I guess I could see the TikTok potential, but I feel like she was always going to move on to the album, whether it be Problematique or Candy or this mess afterwards

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

how was she going to get a hit from Slut Pop? it was a concept EP of discarded Problematique tracks with no singles and bare minimum promo; I guess I could see the TikTok potential, but I feel like she was always going to move on to the album, whether it be Problematique or Candy or this mess afterwards

I mean, Ayesha’s songs were all over TikTok by then… and then Kim decided to release a 1 minute songs EP about sex with the exact same production and aesthetic… I don’t know Rick :pls: seems like they were trying to use the traction of the hyper pop genre to their advantage. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care about her copying anyone else… but the intentions are very clear to me 

right after Flop Starts Now :bebe: