bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

23 hours ago, cj1995 said:

All Night Long is the song with the weird audio on it. Always Too Late sounds kinda like Kim to me. Edit: just Googled Always Too Late and it's that artist you mentioned. My bad

wait, what? Kim being part of a song in spanish? I gotta admit I don't know Sofia's music but this is catchy, and it's lovely to hear Kim sing some lines in spanish!!

EDIT: Kim singing in spanish! <3

Can't wait for her to confirm the spanish version of 'Slut Pop'  XD

On 7/30/2023 at 1:31 PM, comeintomybedroom said:

<3

The first version (the one I posted, now private) only have the first english pre chorus, and more Kim adlibs in spanish, it sounded unmastered, probably a demo. It was later replaced with the version you posted (both pre choruses in english).

6 hours ago, jesusnx said:

The first version (the one I posted, now private) only have the first english pre chorus, and more Kim adlibs in spanish, it sounded unmastered, probably a demo. It was later replaced with the version you posted (both pre choruses in english).

the demo being superior indeed. Is there a way to find this version in lossless?