Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

If you had one hour with Lana...

... how would you spend it? Where would the conversation take place? Would you convince her to release Life Is Beautiful or unreleased songs? Ask her to sign your Lana stuff? Brush her hair? C'mon fanboys and fangirls, let's share our daydreams about Lana! :oopna:

Do keep it "family safe" though, Lana seems to read this forum from time to time and I sure would be upset if someone had creepy sexual thoughts about me and I think Lana would be too.

I think I just want to talk with her about everything and nothing special at all, just spend some time with her and get to know her better. Maybe ask for some advice or just joke a lot. I pretty much daydream about seeing her backstage sometime (will never happen lol) but I think everyone might be stressed to pack the stage things down and such... so maybe a coffee shop? Since she likes her take away coffee, haha. I could take a cup of tea. Doesn't matter where on the planet, but preferably during summer because I can wear cute clothes then. :hooker:

And then I'd ask her to sign my UV. And ask if she will have a dog/dogs in her next MV because I promied @SubversiveLight to ask her that if I ever meet her. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would probably ask her to sign all the stuff I have bought before meeting her (all her albums, etc) and then talk with her, have a great conversation about life, all the things going on in the world, take a few selfies with her and get stoned or something. I don’t know.

I think i would just talk about life in general with her, get stoned and share all our thoughts. I'd also like to ask about all her unreleased music and hidden tracks, and i'd ask her to write a song for me (a ballad of coursw) and then send me a copy that i'll cherish forever. OH MYY GAWD imagine :flutter: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I would rather have an hour with Elizabeth, and Sean Lennon, and discuss politics and issues of importance like how to go about winning back congress from the wretched Republicans and getting Michelle Obama or someone else that Barack Obama supports into the presidency in 2020 and making Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. & John Lennon's goals come true.

Of course, only those that appreciate the genius of a song like Coachella need apply.

Instead of the vapid giggly fan shit.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I would definitely like to talk to her about life in general and the things going on in the world. I'm young, I haven't started college yet, and I'm lost. I feel like she could really help guide me in the right direction.

I would rather have an hour with Elizabeth, and Sean Lennon, and discuss politics and issues of importance like how to go about winning back congress from the wretched Republicans and getting Michelle Obama or someone else that Barack Obama supports into the presidency in 2020 and making Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. & John Lennon's goals come true.

Of course, only those that appreciate the genius of a song like Coachella need apply.

Instead of the vapid giggly fan shit.

You made her Rob, i'm sure you've had more than an hour with her in your lifetime

I'd probably just be really upfront and ask her about some unleaked titles. Back when a vast amount of tracks were still unleaked, I would often envison asking Lana about all the different songs she recorded and what each one sounded like(I don't even know any unleaked titles off the top of my head anymore lmao rip those days there's nothing left). Oh, and I'd definitely tell her how fucking genius her laptop demos are, naming tracks specifically (Bentley!!) since I feel like they're a really taboo topic no one wants to bring up with her for some reason. And of course, who is K?

I'd write a record with her, have genuine conversation about her life, and then probably just bounce ideas off with her. I'd def ask about Life is Beautiful for the others on the forum, and Yosemite, and the music video visuals the list goes on I'm losing track of thought I'll stop there  :yesnod:

UV/Honeymoon

If I had one hour with Lana, I would... Steal her Laptop! ...Just kidding. Honestly, I would just talk to her about her music and what inspires her. I don't know, she's really sweet and she seems really interesting.  :D

xo

I'd probably just panic for the first 30 minutes and when I finally get my shit together I'd talk to her about everything in general: witchcraft, the meaninglessness of life, the darkness within ourselfs, food, video games, pop culture and everthing I could think of. Since I'm an introvert and she also seems like one I think I'd loosen up a bit faster than usual, so I might even be able to get to know her better 'cause let's face it, we don't really know shit about her and just try to chill. And if things went smoothly just like in my daydreams, well... :brows: :brows: :creepna:

Fayyt7N.png

I would have a short conversation with her, but would really love to hear her sing to me, while right in front of me, maybe sing a couple of requests and even a small duet (I'm no singer, but Hey!)

I'd ask how her hydrangeaus are doing, and if she's planning on watering them anytime soon since she's left the trailer park

I'd contact the Russian stan and ask her to put a pill in Lana's cola. She'd wake up in Rihiveli, wondering if she's in paradise. I'd say wear this latex catsuit, that's where we're going. She'd say why do I have to wear those ugly frog shoes? I'd say look is not everything. I'd protect her from the sharks. She'd find Nemo. We'd blow pufferfish. Talking is pointless, really...

Il y a, il y a les sirènes qui chantent
Qui chantent, qui chantent les marées
Il y a, il y a les sirènes qui chantent
Qui chantent, qui chantent les noyés
Vers les iles

C'est le temps d'embrasser les fleurs de cimetière
C'est le temps de mourir
À la guerre comme à la guerre
C'est le temps de partir

Faisait pas beau dehors

And she wasn't a whore
Fuck the system do it, do it, do it, do it yeah!
À la guerre comme à la guerre

Dans son silence, un poisson-lune
Philosophait au fond des brumes
Mais jamais Nemo ne saura
Les noires pensées du poisson-chat

Les sous-marins se font la guerre
Sous les tropiques du cancer
Mais jamais Nemo ne saura
Les noires pensées du poisson-chat

She's always referencing her little red party dress in her lyrics.

I'd ask her if she really has this one red dress that she loves so much, or if that's just a lyrical theme she ran with.

I mean, chicks love it when you talk about their clothes, right?

KaUp1u5.png