AaA

Lust For Life B-sides & leaks

i think someone called my name

hey bitch !!! omg i ly

tenor.gif

Can this thread just die?

I think it's entertaining :oic: Let's keep it like the one graham did about a problem he had with "Lanapedia - A Comment - I'm not Signed Up There" or the thread one dude made about not being able to enter the O2 Academy early even though he had been in the queue for hours.

Anyway, to avoid people getting mad at me for being off topic:

I only need Yosemite and RBFY to leak because I think BAR is already perfect so I don't need the final version :flutter: 

50 posts before you're allowed to start a thread ANYWHERE, maybe? Or whatever is enough time for people to snoop around a forum and find answers to their newbie questions. Otherwise they get swarmed by angry stans and make unnecessary threads. Or do we enjoy watching the carnage. Probably.

Introduction threads wouldn't be a thing anymore. Those are always nice. Other than that count me in

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Such hypocrites smh

When a newbie makes a WHOLE thread about stupid things like getting a drink from a stranger at Starbucks (#WhitePeopleProblems) no one says a thing and they even get sympathetic, like????????

But when someone actually makes an interesting thread to discuss about the real subject of this forum which is um Lana? People come and say "useless topic"

DA FUKKK????????????

If you dont like it then simply dont comment 

Such hypocrites smh

When a newbie makes a WHOLE thread about stupid things like getting a drink from a stranger at Starbucks (#WhitePeopleProblems) no one says a thing and they even get sympathetic, like????????

But when someone actually makes an interesting thread to discuss about the real subject of this forum which is um Lana? People come and say "useless topic"

DA FUKKK????????????

Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You are songs which exist. There. Discussed.

7. Best American Record (Demo) Leaked along side a pre final, alternative version of Love (YAIL)

Also a B side is normally an after thought of an album and contains outtakes that didn't make the final cut (Not unreleased songs) for example the Emotion B side by Carly Rae jepson

But it's the same version, the leaker just grabbed the audio from the music video and posted it

i will love you until the end of time.

Such hypocrites smh

DA FUKKK????????????

Except...that...everything in this thread has been discussed in other threads.

I mean, it's whatever, it's just a thread on a message board, no big deal either way, but if you go to the first page of the media section, all of these songs and others are listed and discussed in nearly the exact same format in a thread that made to discuss b-sides and leaks (or rather, songs that haven't leaked). Therefore it is a useless thread and if anyone had anything particularly useful to say, it's likely already been said. Multiple times. In the proper, already existing thread, made so that topics like this don't pop up and have scattered discussion everywhere. It's so that this board is easy to read for everybody (new and existing users)

Either way, I'm not the ~forum police~ and nobody should insult this user personally. Maybe even cut them some slack since they're a new user. But the comments about this thread being pointless/useless are not wrong.

It's just........a line. A single lyric. Where tf did you get "a full song" from

A snippet means there's like a 10 second long clip of the recorded song. Lana was doing a live performance and sang one single line out of many from the song. Nowhere near a snippet hunty. Not you trying to come for me you just logged on 2 seconds ago

So because you didn't  logged on  2 seconds ago it means you're right?

ozqMI6U.gif

Get outside of the house, lady, I have accounts in more pop forums than double of your age.

50 posts before you're allowed to start a thread ANYWHERE, maybe? Or whatever is enough time for people to snoop around a forum and find answers to their newbie questions. Otherwise they get swarmed by angry stans and make unnecessary threads. Or do we enjoy watching the carnage. Probably.

I am fan since 2013 (I don't need this site to be a Lana fan) so I'm pretty sure I don't have newbie questions but ideas for topics discussing lana things since I thought this is the main reasons this site existed, but it seems it's just a place for bored and offended people. And it seems that moderation is not a thing either. (so sorry but some people here are cvnts). 

As much as i enjoy the carnage it's  wildly embarrassing to watch newbies try to come for seasoned members with attitude as if they didn't make a nonsense irrelevant newbie thread tenor.gif

And now you just prove the last line.

lkvHOZ6.gif

Agreed, this thread is a litterbox (clumpy and smells like piss)

No wonder why there are so many people here.

The-Incredibles-Mom-Falls-Loses-Mask.gif

I might be controversial, but at least I'm not boring like a considerable amount of people here.  :hooker:

Except...that...everything in this thread has been discussed in other threads.

I mean, it's whatever, it's just a thread on a message board, no big deal either way, but if you go to the first page of the media section, all of these songs and others are listed and discussed in nearly the exact same format in a thread that made to discuss b-sides and leaks (or rather, songs that haven't leaked). Therefore it is a useless thread and if anyone had anything particularly useful to say, it's likely already been said. Multiple times. In the proper, already existing thread, made so that topics like this don't pop up and have scattered discussion everywhere. It's so that this board is easy to read for everybody (new and existing users)

Either way, I'm not the ~forum police~ and nobody should insult this user personally. Maybe even cut them some slack since they're a new user. But the comments about this thread being pointless/useless are not wrong.

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

Okay we're really sorry if you feel us hostile but you're not really listening to any arguments :awkney:

Ok, I read what he said, but I came here from other pop forums and they may have another way in making the threads. I do see the point of my thread and acording to my previous experience at least I don't see any problem. People here are also fewer and less active, and I found it easier to ask you about possible leaks doing a thread rather than posting in old threads or sending pms.  :rollin:

you're forgetting ;

Something Real

Wild One

Young And In Love

Lust For Life (Blade Runner Version)

Architecture

Solo Versions of Groupie Love, and Beautiful people too

It seems that people can be on topic. GROUNDBREAKING.  :hdu:

Thank you for your response. 

Where? Isn't that the place that you belong? :hooker:  And I'm pretty sure I don't want any interaction with you.  :flop:  

Don't be like that. Everyone wants a piece of the good sis HeartCore