Sign in to follow this  
t-raider26

Lana and the Harvey Weinstein Controversy

NOT being nominated for Gatsby and Big Eyes means she said NO

note she did promo at MOMA in NYC a few days prior to opening, and although on the list, she did not go to the Premiere a few days later and did NOT go to the party (where Harv was at).

The slant on this thread is disgusting.

btw- the abuse of Lana and all women on this board is incredible

Sexual harassment, calling someone ugly or saying someone is fat is abuse, saying the artist this board is about  clothes or music is bad is abuse

Even commenting on looks is abusive.

Re- the please that she wants to be known for her words/music

Elle should delete this thread.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

NOT being nominated for Gatsby and Big Eyes means she said NO

note she did promo at MOMA in NYC a few days prior to opening, and although on the list, she did not go to the Premiere a few days later and did NOT go to the party (where Harv was at).

Sexual harassment, calling someone ugly or saying someone is fat is abuse, saying the artist this board is about clothes or music is bad is abuse

No one’s promoting abuse. But knowing that she and him have dealt with each other before begs the question of what if. There’s no reason to not discuss the topic

Look at this http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2682302/lana-del-rey-lunches-with-harvey-weinstein-02/

If they were openly having lunch in 2012, they probably already met each other before that, unfortunately. We all must remember that was Harvey Weinstein that suggested to put Lana in the 'Big Eyes' soundtrack.

~~

same table at amFAR event, she was invited and went to the weinstein pre-oscar (how many times do we see her at an event?).. they have lots and lots of pictures together

article-2636924-1E1F367500000578-667_634

Harvey-Weinstein-Shailene-Woodley-Lana-D

amy-weinstein-lana-del-rey-big-eyes-2015

OMFG Lana and Shailene  :defeated:  :defeated:  why have I never seen this

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

What the FUCK this is my first time hearing about all of this and I really wish I hadn't :oprah2: It saddens me how if Lana was vulnerable and shy in 2012 it could have very well happened jesus christ if he touched her I swear

ZKcaooE.png

there really are only 4 or 5 movie companies, and branches of each

funniest thing is-
Donald Trump and Steve Bannon both have deep ties to Harvey (Bannon after all was in business a few years with Harvey and profited.)

and the same D.A. in NYC stopped investigations on Trump and Harvey and both received nice check in their campaign boxes

This could have been stopped years ago.

perhaps the NRA and the gun industry can be taken down by social media and people themselves, the same quick viral way

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

What the FUCK this is my first time hearing about all of this and I really wish I hadn't :oprah2: It saddens me how if Lana was vulnerable and shy in 2012 it could have very well happened jesus christ if he touched her I swear

that's what i'm thinking too, she was so damn vulnerable in the past... goddamit this man is going to be buried alive if he touched her

funniest thing is-

Donald Trump and Steve Bannon both have deep ties to Harvey (Bannon after all was in business a few years with Harvey and profited.)

and the same D.A. in NYC stopped investigations on Trump and Harvey and both received nice check in their campaign boxes

This could have been stopped years ago.

I don't even have to answer you, these men are always related somehow.. I agree with you. Money buys it all.

btw, nice pic, mr carrot 

Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+P

even though that doesn't mean shit bc he has photos with lots and lots of politicians, but we have a point (thanks mr bannon)

NOT being nominated for Gatsby and Big Eyes means she said NO

Sexual harassment, calling someone ugly or saying someone is fat is abuse, saying the artist this board is about  clothes or music is bad is abuse

talking about abuse =/= promoting it

tenor.gif

We only have theories. No one is confirming anything. It may have happened. Maybe not. 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I wouldn't be suprised if she was OK with sleeping with him. Seriously. He didn't have to harass her, she might have simply agreed to everything.

All these women might have been feeling abused, but she didn't necessarily have to.

Exactly. She loves disgusting men. Elvis, Lennon, even kinda Manson, she openly admires men that openly treated women like shit. Next she'll talk about how much she loves Roma Polanski and Woody Allen. Maybe even Fritzl. It doesn't surprise me is what I'm saying :creep: She even boasted about sleeping with a lot of guys in the industry (even though she doesn't think it helped her). I'm not worried she was a victim.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

The lyrics isn't Harvey, it's "ah he's". That's what it says in both the digital booklet and lyric journal

It really sounds like she says Harvey though I'm conflicted

knsgk.png

vjrnp.png

not to discredit you but aren't her lyric books infamous for mistyping or leaving out lyrics? plus most every source i've looked through for lyrics before this says harvey