04. White Mustang 

05. Born to Die

06. Blue Jeans 

07. Lust For Life

08. Choke/Black Beauty/Y&B Medley

09. Ride

10. Video Games 

i76mrxw.png 

Tbh It’s super likely that it’s not even Lana’s choice to have the same setlist each time, or not do us new songs. The management knows that these are her most popular songs and they will keep the setlist the same throughout. With the new songs she probably doesn’t have much liberty to do that either since she has a small amount of time to do the exact number of songs in her set and her management probably doesn’t want her performing new stuff yet anyways. eh

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

01. 13 Beaches

02. Cherry

03. Pretty When You Cry 

04. White Mustang 

05. Born to Die

06. Blue Jeans 

07. Lust For Life

08. Change/Black Beauty/Y&B Medley

09. Ride

10. Video Games 

11. Summertime Sadness 

i76mrxw.png 

Tbh It’s super likely that it’s not even Lana’s choice to have the same setlist each time, or not do us new songs. The management knows that these are her most popular songs and they will keep the setlist the same throughout. With the new songs she probably doesn’t have much liberty to do that either since she has a small amount of time to do the exact number of songs in her set and her management probably doesn’t want her performing new stuff yet anyways. eh

giphy.gif

i76mrxw.png 

And it’s in Lana’s nature to show what she’s working on (seen by her playing different and in the process songs every show she used to do before fame, and trying to figure out how to play new songs on Twitter).I’m sure if she had the full reigns she would be playing up a storm each night long showing us exactly what she has brewing

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

And it’s in Lana’s nature to show what she’s working on (seen by her playing different and in the process songs every show she used to do before fame, and trying to figure out how to play new songs on Twitter).I’m sure if she had the full reigns she would be playing up a storm each night long showing us exactly what she has brewing

sorry to shatter ur perfect illusion but no, lana's in charge of the set list and can change it anytime she wants, but she's obviously comfortable and satisfied with the songs she's doing atm.

i76mrxw.png