Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lol THANK YOU! this 'Lana is actually a cancer' myth is spreading for some reason & it's fucking annoying. take a look at her birth chart ffs.

I know right! I can easily see the Gemini Sun influence in her music, considering how many identity issues she's had, changing "personas" every few years and etc lmao

:stareney2:

ah! LFL!!!! Some love you, some hate you, but I believe you were the most talked about of Lana's children.

dfb8149224c56ef2a7ac187527bcb4d5.960x960

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems is really bad treated

I thought as first the song was a bit blah, but I let it sink in and I find beautiful. I believe Lana had a great idea, to bring someone to duet with her, to give the song more layers. Same with Tommorow Never Came.

dfb8149224c56ef2a7ac187527bcb4d5.960x960

UV was the most loved. Same with her big sister, BTD.

​HM divided (though people seem to enjoy that one more since baby sis LFL was born) and LFL divided furthermore.

​A broken family...

Love, Cherry, Change, Groupie Love and Get Free are the only songs that matters on LFL :oprah3:

yes!!

I'd say, although I prefer UV than HM, Honeymoon deserves an appreciation that UV actually has

Change, Cherry, Beautiful People, Heroin, WTWWAWWJKD and Get Free are the only songs that matters on LFL :oprah3:

ikr

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

heroin is the most overrated track and groupie love is the most underrated track

heroin is the most overrated track and groupie love is the most underrated track

Heroin sweetie I'm so so so so so sorry

You keep saying this and I'm like, can a person be more delusional??  :horror:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

heroin is the best and groupie love the worst song of the album

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Groupie Love  sweetie I'm so so so so so sorry

giphy.gif

it's one of the best

+ change!

+summer bummer

but heroins ITS FUCKING HOT is a bit to unfitting

fiinally someone with ears!