Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Well I guess the whole world needs a magnifying glass bc it flopped critically and chart wise. Not to mention he said that he won't be making music again. We love an embarrassing retirement.

As for opinions and perspectives, sure.. to each his own. But don't flatter yourself by saying it's anywhere near UV in terms of success, effort, or anything in between.

UV is my favorite Lana era (which happened to flop on the charts, itself... tbqh. Probably another reason why she skipped touring the record besides personal reasons). I would love if she collaborated with someone who’s been using rock inspired sounds in their music. He would be right for that, I would think. That’s my opinion. I’m allowed to have it and say it. You don’t have to agree but you don’t have to be rude either.

He’s putting out one last album because he’s working on other projects. Star Wars, Atlanta, and Lion King are all very big projects. It’s not due to your “albums are only rated by sales!” ideals. Sorry, not everything works that way. Kesha had an AMAZING record and so did Miley Cyrus last year but both tanked on the charts too. Are they bad? Fuck no. Did they not sell the best? Well, not really, no.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

UV is my favorite Lana era (which happened to flop on the charts, itself... tbqh. Probably another reason why she skipped touring the record besides personal reasons). I would love if she collaborated with someone who’s been using rock inspired sounds in their music. He would be right for that, I would think. That’s my opinion. I’m allowed to have it and say it. You don’t have to agree but you don’t have to be rude either.

He’s putting out one last album because he’s working on other projects. Star Wars, Atlanta, and Lion King are all very big projects. It’s not due to your “albums are only rated by sales!” ideals. Sorry, not everything works that way. Kesha had an AMAZING record and so did Miley Cyrus last year but both tanked on the charts too. Are they bad? Fuck no. Did they not sell the best? Well, not really, no.

Sis, how did UV flop on the charts if she beat Sam Smith for the #1 spot on Billboard 200. AML debuted at #1...on the R&B charts. And on top of that he STILL got dragged by 9 out every 10 critics that reviewed the album. :gurl: So that's that on that.gif

As for all the other comparisons.

1. I'm fully aware of his Hollywood career (it's much more successful than his music).

2. I never said it was dependant on JUST sales, I remember mentioning critical reception.

("I guess the whole world needs a magnifying glass")

3. Sis, bringing up people that don't have anything to do with the Debate at hand is not helping your case. But go off, I guess.

Sidenote: sorry if I came off rude. I tend to get "aggresive" in debates and whatnot. I should probably be a lawyer lmao

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Sis, how did UV flop on the charts if she beat Sam Smith for the #1 spot on Billboard 200. AML debuted at #1...on the R&B charts. And on top of that he STILL got dragged by 9 out every 10 critics that reviewed the album. :gurl: So that's that on that.gif

As for all the other comparisons.

1. I'm fully aware of his Hollywood career (it's much more successful than his music).

2. I never said it was dependant on JUST sales, I remember mentioning critical reception.

("I guess the whole world needs a magnifying glass")

3. Sis, bringing up people that don't have anything to do with the Debate at hand is not helping your case. But go off, I guess.

Obviously you can’t read and there’s no point in arguing any further. If I say it any more, you still won’t understand. I’m allowed to state my opinion. You can too, just don’t be rude for no fucking reason. Have fun with your closed mind. You’ll get far with it.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Obviously you can’t read and there’s no point in arguing any further. If I say it any more, you still won’t understand. I’m allowed to state my opinion. You can too, just don’t be rude for no fucking reason. Have fun with your closed mind. You’ll get far with it.

I'm rude but you're the one saying I can't read and am closed minded every 5 minutes. We love hipocracy. Sending love thru the ether. Xo

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This is alarming and scary looking and I’m going to have nightmares

same

sir im crying in the arby's parking lot because of this

dont leave yet bring me a sub for me xx

uv debuted at no1, had a great first week + it's her second best selling record + wc was a radio hit