Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know we've talked about it in other threads before, but your taste is perfect. These visuals and this tracklist is the record I NEED from Lana. Folkna needs to happen, it's her roots and it really is perfect for a lighter hearted album that still stays true to Lana's vintage aesthetic!

We need to manifest this into reality.

spank me with your good taste while I call you daddy

It WILL manifest!!!!

xQSJ9ca.gif

There’s no such thing as a cusp. She’s known as a Cancer because people don’t know how to read birth charts. She is pretty Cancer and Taurus dominant though so that could explain why.

lol THANK YOU! this 'Lana is actually a cancer' myth is spreading for some reason & it's fucking annoying. take a look at her birth chart ffs.

lol THANK YOU! this 'Lana is actually a cancer' myth is spreading for some reason & it's fucking annoying. take a look at her birth chart ffs.

I know right! I can easily see the Gemini Sun influence in her music, considering how many identity issues she's had, changing "personas" every few years and etc lmao

giphy.gif  

I wonder what sound the next one will have though. Every record has been different with small undertones from previous records... I wonder what one will she be going for, genre wise

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im making a thread on what MY ideal LDR6 would be on twitter

https://twitter.com/digitalpiss/status/983122085643014144

you do realise that TNC and BPBP are already on lust for life though don't you? why would she release them again? they were bad enough the first time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are we talking about the same person? The same person who posted the LIB snippet, teased AKA re-release in 2012, said Yosemite was her fav off LFL, Tropico coming out in September, UV in May 1st, Cherry music video and a long list of things she's never finished? Just asking

I agree with you for the most parts. Lana is such a blabber mouth: she talks about things but gets caught up with the politics of Interscope. From what I understand, her contract gives her a good lattitude when it comes to creation (she could go back to LFL a few times and add songs; not many music companies would have allowed that,  from what I know from the music industry. She could also change producers for UV when the album was pretty much done), but she still has some obligations (to have a radio-friendly first single, to release the album on a strategic date so it has a chance to reach #1 on the charts).

​And I suspect more and more that our girl tends to underestimate the time needed to do some of her projets (looking at you, Cherry video).

​Life is Beautiful being cut from the movie and the soundtrack was not her decision, it was Lionsgate's, who now owns the rights to the song (unless the contract they signed says otherwise or unless she purchased the rights back).

Tomorrow Never Came is so overrated, and not because I don't like it and usually I "drag" it, it's because the song really is.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The second i heard those ugly instruments after BPBP, i knew what was up. :byeh8rs2: :bye3: :wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ah! LFL!!!! Some love you, some hate you, but I believe you were the most talked about of Lana's children.

Now that’s an interesting way of spelling Honeymoon :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun