Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If she has such limited time to do 7 songs, it would be nice if she did at least one from each era. It could be something like:

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

Mariners

Venice Bitch

It's a little basic but with such limited time and it being a festival rather than her own concert, I think that would be reasonable. Hopefully she would do all of VB, rather than the first two and a half minutes. She could always use the instrumental part to go to the barricade, which I think would be cool. And then come back to the stage when the instrumental section stops.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

If she has such limited time to do 7 songs, it would be nice if she did at least one from each era. It could be something like:

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

Mariners

Venice Bitch

It's a little basic but with such limited time and it being a festival rather than her own concert, I think that would be reasonable. Hopefully she would do all of VB, rather than the first two and a half minutes. She could always use the instrumental part to go to the barricade, which I think would be cool. And then come back to the stage when the instrumental section stops.

I love this set list, also the barricade part is so cute she must do this

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I think that she’s performing these songs because there will be a lot people who don’t know her so she choose some bops to not to bore the audience (for us as fans her not well known songs are some of her best but we know that people don’t understand her music as we do).

Shoulda listed Cola on there too bc everyone knows Pepsi, also that song is the fucking GOSPEL rs_500x281-151204123108-kris-jenner-cryi

UV/Honeymoon

If she doesn't sing Heroin and Get Free, I'm feeding my neighbour's dog cherry coated chocolate, dusted with matcha powder

are u gonna update ur sig when she says septemeber 12th fam

Dream 7 song playlist that could "appeal" to the GP at a festival

1. Ride

2. Cherry

3. West Coast

4. Freak or High By The Beach

5. Debut Cinnamon

6. Something popular from BTD

7. Venice Bitch (full)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I expect nothing but dumb questions from people going

Like for example: are you gonna collab with Gaga!!11

Please cc this to them, w godsmonster footnote as well, ty 

To the lipsters attending Friday's performance. Let's rehearse the questions that should b asked. Let's the game plan going:

Do:
- Ask about the record. We've waited all thread for this, what's a sentence more.
- Ask about the S Klein shoot.
- Record the performance of MAC and VB, those'll b heavenly, but we'll need evidence but ofc. *bonus points for a livestream
- Act accordingly, we get that it'll b exciting, but odds are, when u think about it, the crowds can scream for u so u might as well save ur voice for when u get to ask questions about the record, like how horrible would it be if ur voice was hoarse bc u scream sang songs from BtD?
- Ask for an encore/ flirt with the band/ get selfies w the kween (those are always pretty amazing, u could ask her about the record should she choose to take em selfies).
- Have receipts for everythinnnnng, what's reality w/o receipts?
tenor.gif

Don't:
- Scream sing into the camera at least. We're a family now here so don't give anyone the chance of ridiculing u for an impulse that'll b recorded forever. noawja.jpg
- Harass anyone or block anyone's view if u can (also bad for the camera oop) 
- Insert proper festival etiquette and street smarts here*

This concludes our meeting, if u feel like you've missed anything, the peeps on this forum will b discussing these points before the show in diff tones and vernacular. But the messages'll come across deffo in flavors of either, regret, disdain, and definite frustration.

Have fun vintage kids, we're counting on u

2me1gns.jpg

This concludes our PSA, ty beyonce-knowles-inline-1.jpg

beyonce-knowles-inline-1.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I want a setlist like:

Mariner's Apartment Complex

Sad Girl

Heroin

Blue Velvet

Without You

The Other Woman

Summer Bummer

Venice Bitch

Diet Mountain Dew

Religion

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

Salvatore

Bel Air

Tomorrow Never.Came

This Is What Makes Us Girls

Get Free

Best American Record

Mind you, it's messy af but she literally never sings these songs and they deserve to be sung

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

How awesome would this be though

Music To Watch Boys To

Freak

Cherry

Sad Girl

In Your Car

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Gods & Monsters

Video Games

Cinnamon

Heroin

Cruel World

oJuQxP4.gif

joking but that would be an amazing set

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Also can someone tell her to STOP singing Serial Killer? Like that shit was lit in 2013/2014 but right now it's just bad and tired. From all her unreleased material why does she keep singing that one over and over? Like girl...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not to interrupt all this setlist discussion but I think I may have cracked the "self-publishing" / "worldwide distribution" enigma. What if she actually self publishes, hand prints, and binds a small number (less than 100 copies) of Violet Bent Backwards, which is what she'll be bringing to Mom and Pop bookstores in Cali, but then has a wide distribution of a more cost effective and factory friendly version that will go to places like Target, Barnes & Noble, etc. It would be similar to what JK Rowling did with Tales of Beetle the Bard or whatev, where she had the widespread marketable copies but also the "illuminated manuscripts" I think she called them, which sold for much higher. Maybe Lana, herself, will sell the personalized copies for a dollar, but then people will take it to Amazon and eBay for $500+ Anyways, just my speculation! Nothing she does these days make sense anyway so I could be completely wrong

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Also can someone tell her to STOP singing Serial Killer? Like that shit was lit in 2013/2014 but right now it's just bad and tired. From all her unreleased material why does she keep singing that one over and over? Like girl...

I remember at the listening party for Lust for Life they could have requested literally any song yet they asked her to sing fucking Serial Killer  :rip:

I remember at the listening party for Lust for Life they could have requested literally any song yet they asked her to sing fucking Serial Killer  :rip:

It's what all aspiring baddies hope to mount themselves onto the pinacle of baddie-ism for, it's like a baddie ANTHEM, thë

bADdIEsT of them all ! ! rs_500x281-151204123108-kris-jenner-cryi

UV/Honeymoon

I just hope she performs Fine China and Old Money when i see her in Dublin

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So glad I skipped BUKU.  :toofunny:  I would actually ask her a relevant question though, if I knew that we'd have 0 news by Friday I would have went just to try and pry about the album, but not exactly wanting to pay to hear the same songs she does year after year after year. 

I just hope she performs Fine China and Old Money when i see her in Dublin

Blue Jeans it is  :crossed: